Chapter 32

Unrequited Love

"His lecture is over!"

Hana exclaimed as she held her books close to her chest. Min just sighed as she accompanied Hana to the outside of the lecture room. She stood a little further in the back and watched Hana walk up to her crush.

"Jinyoung!"

Hana exclaimed as she ran up to Jinyoung who just came out of the lecture room. 

"I wanted to tell you something..."

Hana muttered as her eyes shifted to Min. Min gave her a thumbs up and forced a smile, trying her best to encourage Hana.

"I've liked you for a really long time and I-"

"I like someone else,"

Jinyoung interrupted. Min saw Hana's smile immediately fade as she hung her head low. Looking over at Hana with concern, Min did not notice Jinyoung's eyes roaming across the hall. Upon spotting Min, his eyes lit up as he started to walk towards her.

"Min! There you are! I've been thinking for a while but I finally gathered my courage to confess. I don't like Hana, I like you! Please, can we date?"

Jinyoung exclaimed, his eyes twinkling as he stared at Min. Horrified, Min froze and was speechless as she immediately look over to see Hana with eyes filled with tears. 

"Please, Min! Let's be together!"

Jinyoung begged as he embraced Min tightly. Shocked and absolutely disgusted, Min kept her eyes fixed on Hana while trying to push Jinyoung off. She saw Hana turn around and run away and immediately tried to push him off. She tried her best with all her strength but he would not let go.
Then, an arm came from the side and punched Jinyoung. Looking to her side, Min saw Jimin fuming as he glared at Jinyoung. Her heart accelerated as the same queasy feeling intensified in her stomach. She stared at Jimin as he put his arm before her, guarding her from Jinyoung.

"Get your hands off of my girlfriend,"