Chapter 27

Gone

Min, Namgi and Hana just arrived at the library during lunch and settled down and started working on their project. Once they all started, Namgi exclaimed,

"We need to finish our project by this week. So far, we're working quicker than the other groups. Let's work hard!"

He smiled and turned to look at Min. Min just gave him a nod as she flipped open her notebook, transferring all her notes to the powerpoint slide. Just then, Namgi stood up from his seat and walked off. Min and Hana looked at each other before strugging it off.

"Here,"

Namgi muttered as he put a bottle of strawberry milk on the desk beside Min's books.

"I bought it just now when I left,"

He said with a smile as Min just gave him a small smile.

"I like banana milk more but thanks,"

However, before she could resume to typing on her computer, she could hear footsteps getting increasingly louder.

"Min noona!"

A voice yelled as the librarian shushed him. Min turned around to see a panting Wonho.

"Do you know what happened to Jimin?"

Min who was previously slightly irritated by the chaos he was causing suddenly froze as her eyes went wide.

"No, why? What's wrong?"

"A teacher called him out during the lesson right before lunch and whispered something to him. He immediately rushed out and even left all his belongings including his phone!"

Wonho exclaimed frantically as he panted.

"How about you ask other people? There should be other people that are closer to him than me,"

Min asked worriedly as she thought of the places Jimin could have went to and the reason he suddenly left the campus.

"We checked his phone and you're in his emergency contact, so we assumed that you're the closest to him-"

"Could you stop bothering us? I bet it's not that important anyways. We have a group project to finish-"

Namgi interrupted Wonho in irritation. However, Min interrupted him as she slammed her book shut and stood up all of a sudden.

"I think I know where he went,"