Chapter 35

Xeno

Aggressively throwing a handful of ice into the plastic cup of lemonade, Min glared at the cup as if it had done something gravely sinful towards her. Her eyes looked as if they were about to slice someone up as she clenched her jaw and aggressively made two more cups of coffee.
Jimin, who was working beside her the whole time, stared at her amusingly as he watched her increasingly get more violent with every drink she made. Despite his endless teasing, he had never seen her this livid and was entertained. It was like looking at a small baby get angry and he found it cute.

"Wow, it seems like someone is very mad,"

Jimin teased playfully with a huge grin slapped on his face. Min ignored him as her veins popped up as she crushed the lime in her hand until the juice oozed out of her hand and into the cup of honey. Jimin just chuckled as he ruffled her hair. Min turned her head to glare at him and he just laughed.

"You know you're not intimidating, right?"

He said between laughs as Min remained silent and made another drink.

"Wait, Min, look!"

Jimin gasped in horror as Min turned her head around in irritation only to see Jimin's face covered with whipped cream as he made a silly face. A smile slowly crept up her face as she tried to suppress it. Jimin's eyes lit up as he pointed at the obvious smile that she was trying to fight against.

"Hah! I made you smile!"

He exclaimed as Min looked away, sheepishly smiling.

"Shut up-"

"Where is that wretch!"

A sudden high-pitched and piercing scream reverberated throughout the café, interrupting Min. Jimin and Min both turned to look at the commotion that was caused as all the customers started mumbling and whispering to each other.