Chapter 3

Scarlet Ire

Min slung her tote bag over her shoulder as she took a sip from her Americano. Weirdly, everyone was looking at her. Was something going on? She was only wearing her usual white blouse and mom jeans with sneakers. Why were there people whispering while looking at her? She just shrugged it off. 

"They probably have nothing else to do,"

She muttered as she walked into the lecture room. As soon as she stepped into the room, everyone stopped talking and looked at her. She just furrowed her eyebrows and walked towards her usual seat.

"Psst! Is it true?"

Hana nudged Min's arm as she looked at Min with wide eyes.

"What?"

"The rumours!"

Min put her bag on the floor as she furrowed her eyebrows.

"The rumours about you sleeping with Jimin!"

Min's eyes widened as she immediately cringed.

"So this is what the whispers were about? Do you really think I would do such an idiotic thing?"

Soon, the chatter quietened down as the professor walked into the lecture room. However, Min's rage had not calmed down. Jimin was going around spreading false rumours and this could affect her performance grade in college.
Hence, immediately after the lecture, Min stormed out of the lecture room to see Jimin leaning against the wall while smirking. One of his eyebrows were raised as he immediately walked towards her.

"I've been looking for you everywhere. Here,"

He passed Min a folded blouse. However, Min felt something weird under the folded blouse. She eyed Jimin suspiciously and narrowed her eyes before unfolding the blouse. To her horror, a set of lingerie with scarlet floral embroidered lace dropped to the floor in front of everyone.
Min stared at the lingerie lying on the floor as she froze. She looked back up at Jimin who was smirking conceitedly at her. She clenched her fist and glared at him as he started chuckling. Everyone surrounded them as the whispers grew louder. Without saying anything, she turned around to walk away.
However, Jimin bent down to grab the lingerie before grabbing her wrist. Min turned around to see Jimin looking down at her with the same arrogant smirk on his face. She tried pulling her arm away but he held onto her wrist tightly. He whispered into her ear,

"Here's your lingerie,"

"Shut up,"

Min said loud and clearly between gritted teeth before grabbing the lingerie and walking away.