Chapter 39

Playing Solitaire In Solitude

"Did you hear? Jimin and Min aren't dating and Jimin only grew close to her because of her body!"

Whispers echoed in the hallway as Min clenched her fist and walked past a group of girls that stared her down. Hana mouthed swear words at them as she hooked her arms with Min with a bright smile.

"Don't listen to them! And, screw Jimin!"

She exclaimed as her nose crunched and she furrowed her eyebrows. Min remained silent with her poker face as she entered her lecture room. She immediately froze upon entering the lecture room to see Jimin standing with his group of friends and talking with them.
She stared at him, rooted to the spot as her breathing grew rapid and irregular. The entire lecture room grew silent as Jimin turned his head to face her. Their eyes locked as Min felt her heart shatter into a million pieces. Jimin's eyes were soft as his smile vanished. He immediately walked towards her.
Clenching her fists and jaw, Min took a deep breath before turning around and exiting the lecture room. Immediately, the room erupted in mumbles as everyone looked at Jimin. Shocked, Hana yelled for Min as she turned around and glared at Jimin before running after Min.

"Just forget about her. There's girls with better bodies,"

One of his friends chuckled as he slung his arm around Jimin. However, Jimin aggressively pushed his friend away as he walked back into his seat. He buried his face in his hands as his mind had a thousand thoughts swirling in his head. He did get close to Min with a motive but it was not because of her body
In fact ever since they talked, he truly loved her as a friend. Or maybe more. However, now, he screwed up. Min hated him and everyone was making fun of her. Everyone, including her, thought that he was after her body and he would never be forgiven. And just like that, someone he truly loved, was gone. Like always.