𝟎𝟒𝟏

"𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚎"
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ
𝕤𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘴' 𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

     "HELLO?" Noah groggily answers her phone and looks over at the clock on her nightstand.

𝟞:𝟘𝟟 𝕒.𝕞.

"Come outside," The voice says and Noah furrows her brow. She takes the phone away from her ear and looks at the caller ID.

"Parker—"

"Come outside!" The boy exclaims happily.

"Why?" Noah asks as she rubs her eye.

"You said to think of a new idea," Parker chuckles, "Come outside and I'll show you."

"Parker, I'm in my pajamas—"

"I got all the time in the world. Just, please, come outside, there's something I wanna show you." He pleads and Noah can hear how sincere he is.

"Hold on," Noah groans and hangs up the phone.

The teen throws the duvet off of herself and puts her phone down. She quickly rushes to her bathroom and grabs her toothbrush, puts toothpaste on it and walks back to her room. She throws her shorts off and pushes her leg through a random pair of jeans on her closet floor. She throws on a random t-shirt and shoves her shoes on — all while brushing her teeth.

"Hey, Em?!" Noah calls out.

"Yeah?!" Emily calls from her bedroom, confused as to why the teen is awake.

"Can I go to Jess' house?!" Noah shouts.

"Right now?" Emily asks as she appears in the teen's bedroom.

"Yes, please, I'm bored and you're about to go to work." Noah pleads as she sees Emily in her usual pantsuit, "Her mom will drop me off at the BAU."

"Is that my shirt?" Emily questions Noah as she points to the teen's tee.

"No, I—" Noah stops herself as she looks down at the Yale t-shirt she threw on, "You must have put it in my laundry."

"Call me when she drops you off, okay?" Emily says and sees Noah smile wide.

"You're the best!" Noah exclaims and gives Emily a hug before skipping down the steps.

Noah grabs her keys from the table next to the front door. She opens it to find Parker leaning against his car on the street. The girl closes the front door and makes sure to lock it. As she walks up to Parker, she notices how dark it still is outside.

"What're you doing here?" Noah asks him straightaway.

"I'm good, how are you?" Parker jokes and sees the girl roll her eyes, "Hop on in," He chuckles as he opens her door for her.

"I don't even know how you're this happy at this time," Noah groans and gets into the car.

"Because," Parker says as she gets in the driver's seat, "I'm with you."

Noah turns to look at him with a serious face. He gazes back at her with a cheeky smile, which Noah cannot resist. She lightly giggles to herself and hides her smile from him as she looks out the window.

"Will you tell me where we're going?" She pleads as he starts driving.

"Nope," He insists on keeping his lips shut.

"Parker—" She whines, but he cuts her off by turning the radio on, "You dragged me out of bed at six in the morning, the least you can do is give me AUX." Noah insists and holds her hand out for the cord, "And no, that wasn't a question, that was a demand."