chapter 9

After eating, Alfonio showed me around the house. 

The mansion had a movie theatre, game room, gym (my favourite part), library, indoor and outdoor swimming pool, two living rooms, and loads of rooms. 

"And we have finally come to an end of the tour. You are welcome to leave tips." Alfonio said in a professional guide, and even bowed dramatically. 

"Uh yeah, next time, don't speak that much. Your voice is annoying."I said in a very serious voice. He looked very, very offended at that. 

"I-i thought my voice was amazing. You broke my heart, seee, it is in two pieces. I cannot believ-" He was cut off by the opening of the front door. 

"That must be the youngest thre-" He was again cut off by the slamming of the front door. 

"The disrespect" He muttered, shaking his head and walking away. 

I followed behind. Okay Taylor, lets see how your next three brothers are. Remember to be a little nice, since they did take you in. I mentally prepared myself. 

You and i both you know you are going to mess this up, like you always do, said Brittany. 

Fuck off. I replied and went into the living room to find three more people staring at me, well one was, the other two were glaring like i was the cause of all the problems in the world.  All three of them shared the same blue eyes of Alfonio.

So, i did the most logical thing anyone can ever do, i glared back, with 10 times more intensity. 

One was a bit shocked but continued with our little game of glaring. 

You can say i won when the other two looked at Alfonio as he started speaking. 

"Taylor, they are your other three brothers. This is Estian-" he pointed at one of the boys who was glaring at me "and he is 19." Estain glared at me in response. This is going to be sooo fun. 

"This is Alexandre-" he nodded towards the second boy who was glaring at me "and Anthony-" who was looking at me with a huge smile, though his eyes were a bit analysing. "who are both 17." Alfonio spoke. 

"Boys, this is our sister Taylor." He then motioned me to introduced myself. 

Umm mister you already told them my name. What more do you want to know? The exact time i was born? 

 "Taylor. 15." I introduced myself and, to add to the exemplary introduction, i nodded in Anthony's directions, obviously ignoring the other two. Anthony grinned and excitedly started blabbering,

"It is so nice to meet you little sister. I am Anthony and i am 17. Woops, you already knew that. Anyway, i love reading and football and soccer. I also lovee ice cream and pizza, well who doesn't. (Gasps) Don't tell me you don't like either of the two. I don't know what i will do if that happens. Oh oh and i am also insanely in love with cupcakes. Anyway i am obviously the better looking (Alexandre scoffed) and nicer twin. That one just turned out like a rotten apple. And what do you like to do? Shit i forgot the most important question, pineapple on pizza? Please say no. Like that is just a huge disrespect to pizza. IT IS A FRUIT. A. DAMN. FRUIT. I don't understand how people can even think how something so utterly ATROCIOUS!! No no no please don't tell me you think it is good. Nooo. How could you??"He gasped dramatically, clutching his hair and all." 

"I do not like pineapple on pizza" i stated to help him out of his misery. He sighed in relief. 

"Anthony can you let her breath please?" asked Alfonio. 

"And Taylor, you can go unpack right now, and do whatever you like after that. Leander will probably be back by 7, around dinner, and he will tell you the rules." 

I raised my eyebrow at rules, huh like they can stop me from doing what i like. 

"If you like, one of us can lead the way since i understand it might be a bit confusing." 

"No thank you, i remember the way." Besides i was not that keen on spending time with my brothers. God, i still feels weird saying that. 

Alfonio looked surprised at that but smiled, and i made my way upstairs to my room to start unpacking. I was done in around two hours and decided to just lay down on the bed to think about all that had happened. 

Okay so Alfonio is nice, and so is Anthony. But why did Alfonio carry a gun and had a knife strapped to his leg when he was only in his own house? And the other three boys also had some sort of weapon on them, even Anthony had a pocket knife and a gun. 

The windows are also bullet proof, and all the rooms have cameras installed. Plus, there is a lot of security on all entry points of the house. Moving on, Estian and Alexandre seem to have taken a strange liking to me for some unknown reason, so i will have to be cautious with them. 

I have a feeling that meeting Leander tonight is going to answer most of my questions. I guess i will just have to wait till then.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Come in" i replied to whoever had knocked on my door. 

It was Estian. 

Welp, at least he has manners. " I was asked to tell you that Leander is home and that you have to come down for dinner." 

With that he went back, though not before gracefully slamming the door. I give the door one month till it breaks. 

I quickly got up from the bed and went downstairs. A man was sitting on the head of the table, his back turned towards me. I could sense authority and power rolling off him. 

I went around the table to get a better look of my eldest brother, Leander and, as i had predicted, instantly got the answers to most of my question. 

____________________________________

Don't forget to vote, comment and share!!