chapter 34

TW; blood, violence, stabbing

_

_

_

I used the dagger coated with my blood to stab the nearest person to me in the stomach. When he hunched over in pain, i punched him on his face, making his head fall back, before removing the dagger embedded in his body to slit his throat. 

"You traitor." Shouted Ramirez, as he fought with one of the members of the Masifirion mafia (Abel's mafia). 

"I am not a traitor" I gritted out, as i jumped over the table, and stabbed a person in his neck while i was still in air, before landing on the ground beside the now dead body.

"I was never on your side." I look back at him, before running forward, a gun in my hand, as i shoot one man in his shoulder and then his chest. I quickly shoot the person, who was shooting with a sniper, in his hand, making him drop the gun. I then punch him, breaking his nose in a swift motion, before kicking his leg, making him fall down. I then stabbed him thrice, and was about to slit his throat too, since well, that is Bellona's signature, along with a white rose, when someone punched my back. Hard. Oh for fuck's sake.

I groan a little, the pain from my bleeding shoulder adding on to the hurt, but i turned around nonetheless. I blocked his right punch with my right hand, before twisting it behind his back, and after hearing a satisfying crack, i whispered in his ear, "Only cowards hit from behind." I then slit his throat with my left hand, with a lot of difficulty due to my injured shoulder. He dropped to the ground, and i rushed ahead. I was yet to spot any of the blood relatives, and  my anxiety was sky rocketting in their search. I needed to see if they were alright.

I scanned the room, stabbing the person who was running at me with a knife in his hand, in the stomach. That's when i spotted Charlotte, in the corner, with men from the Vinalcian mafia surrounding her. 

Not the blood relative i needed to see  -_-

I saw Alexandre fighting near her, and the mafia men protecting her. Well, trying to. It seemed like Ramirez had ordered his men to target her, as a little less than half of his mafia were fighting to attack her. The guards surrounding her were fighting their level-best, but the number were not on their side. I turned around, looking for others when i heard Alexandre call my name. 

"Taylor." He grunted, punching a person in the stomach, then smashing his face on the wall. He looked at me for a brief second, before looking back at the man he was fighting. A bullet was fired, and it hit the wall right beside my hand. Close call. I quickly ducked behind a overturned chair, reloaded my gun, and shot the person in his chest, watching him fall down on the ground. I then shot three more people who were fighting against two of our men. 

"Taylor." Alexandre called out again. I looked at him, and saw him pointing at Charlotte, as he stabbed a person in the thigh. 

Nope, not happening. I am not going to protect her. She should have just not fucking come. I get up to look for Ramirez, when Alexandre shouted. 

"I am fucking begging you." 

I froze at that. Wrong move. 

Someone punched me straight at  my jaw, and my head snapped to the other direction. Oh for fuck's sake. I blocked his next swing, punched him, without giving him anymore time broke his hand, and then used his own knife to stab his stomach. Another person attacked me with two daggers. I ducked his first attack and quickly grabbed that chair, before slamming it down on his head. Very hard. 

I turned around, a little late, as a person slashed his dagger, the sharp blade cutting the skin on my right arm. I grabbed the dagger with my bare hand, making my hand bleed, but i paid no mind to it. The person who had attacked me, looked at me like i was crazy. Maybe i was. I pulled the weapon from his hands, and slit his throat with it. I am an expert in killing people with their own weapon.