chapter 49 part 2

*Edited*

Special thanks to shinin_moonbeam for helping with the editing

____________________________________

*Continue from here* (AN; I cried while typing, so this is an official announcement that i shall not be blamed for your tears, read at your own risk)

"'How dare you fucking help him, you bitch?'" Andi shouted as he , whipped my back again. 49.

'Someone got some courage huh, you fucking worthless slut' His words resonated in my mind. Just as he slammed down the whip on my back for the 50th time, i woke up.

Or so i thought.

"No no no, this cannot be happening" I muttered to myself, sitting up on my bed,  shaking my head back and forth, as I sat up, bringing my knees to my chest, trembling. 

"You think you are too smart, huh?" His words resonated in my head, and i clutched my ears in hopes of not hearing them. It did not work, i could not stop the words from registering in my brain. 

"No, this is not real, Tay. This is not-  you are fi-" 

"No one is going to help you, you fucking worthless bitch" Another whip.

I felt unable to breathe, unable to move. My mind was stuck on that memory, and my body was shaking in fear of it ever happening again. I was having a fucking panic attack.

Estian's POV

What a game that was. Of course i won, who can defeat me?

I made my way towards Taylor's room, and quietly opened the door so as to wake up.

I had expected was Tay to be asleep, cuddling with her pillow like she did every night, with a little drool on her face. But what i saw was my baby sister clutching her ears, shivering and repeatedly muttering 'no'. Her breathes were uneven, and eyes squeezed shut.

She was having a panic attack.

"Taylor, Taylor" I called out her name, sitting on the bed.

"Taylor, darling can you hear me? Love i need you to focus on my voice." i almost begged her. But there was no change, instead she curled further in a ball, akin to a frightened hedgehog.

"Taylor, what ever it is, it is not happening right now. You are safe, and no one will hurt you darling. Come back to me," I said lowering my voice, willing my tear ducts to listen as I felt my eyes welling up with tears. She was not listening, she was not breathing normally, only small hiccups and faint shouts were heard. 

Okay, Estian calm down. If you also panic, then who will help her? Calm the fuck down dude, your sister needs you.

Suddenly i got an idea. This better work.

Taylor's POV

'You bitch' he shouted, punching me in the face. He whipped me again. And then i heard it. My scream.

I never showed a sign of pain, for it gave them pleasure seeing my broken state. But that was the limit for me.

My scream was ricochetting in my mind, ringing in my ears, till all i could hear was the pain and pure terror in my voice. 

Till all i could do was sympathise myself. 

Till all i could do was shake in fear of it happening again. 

Till i felt like choking because of lack of air.

I wrapped my arms around my legs in a foetus position, trying to make myself as small as possible so that there was less of me where he could strike me, so that there was less of me that would get hurt.