chapter 44

Ps; I changed my username, and book cover.

Ps; Drama drama drama ;)

_

_

It has been 2 days since i was hospitalised, and things have been going smoother. Well, smoother than i expected them to go. For example, Ethan is not dead, which is very, very surprising, especially after he kissed my cheek in front of everyone. While i was blushing red, Leander, Estian, Andi, and Abel were angry red. He was kicked out of the room, courtesy Alfonio, before his neck could be twisted 180° like an owl. Of course, he sneaked in later to cuddle with me, but they don't need to know that. 

I had a feeling Alexandre knew, since he was currently glaring at the smirking boy beside me. When Ethan was about to wrap his arm around my shoulder, that is when he snapped.

"If you don't take your hand off right now boy, i would do it for you. And if that happens, you will only have one hand attached to your body." He whispered, all the while smirking.

"Alright geez, chill." Ethan pouted, raising his hands in mock surrender, before getting up.

"When are you getting released by the way?" He turned to me.

"Ummm" i looked at Leander for an answer.

"Tomorrow." He answered with a smile.

"Great, I will come back tomorrow, yeah? I promise. Mom wants me to check the house we will be staying in today." He said with a smile, his eyes searching for any signs of sadness or disappointment. I tried to mask it with a grin, but he saw it anyway, like always, and sighed.

"Thank god, now get out of the room, fast. Like, right this second." Hyped Estian, pushing him out, while Eth looked back at me and mouthed 'I'll be back later'. I smiled. "Go, go, go." Estian interrupted.

After Estian had pushed the boy out of the door, he slumped on the chair in relief, Leander patting his back, and Abel muttering a 'thanks'. Idiota. 

The next day came fast, and i was going back today. 

"You excited to go back?" Anthony asked.

"Of course i am. I am sooo excited to meet Charlotte." i muttered, and he laughed, wrapping his hands around my shoulder, which i immediately shrugged off.

"Sorry" he looked down guiltily, or maybe to hide his hurt. Not again.

"But don't worry, you and i, are going to pull sooo many pranks. I am going to make you have so so much fun, you will forget about the girl." He grinned cheekily. I smiled. Maybe he is not that bad.

"Uh Andi, can i talk to you?" I asked, remembering something important i had to discuss. 

"Yeah princess, everyone get out." He sternly ordered.

"I have to leave too? Whyyy? Baby, what happened? You know you can tell  me anything, right? I am your brother, i will not let anything happen to you." Leander whined. I just raised my eyebrows, and nodded at the door. He sighed and walked out, not before making the sign of 'I am watching you'. Dramatic much?

"Yes princess?" Asked Andi.

"Uhh Andi, can i stay at the mafia house for a couple of days?" I asked in one breathe. 

"WHAT?!" He shouted, and Leander burst in through the door. "What happened? Are you okay? Who do i have to kill? Draven, gather our men, we have people to kill." He looked at the both of us frantically, after which, he dialled one of his mafia men. 

"Leander, we don't have to kill anyone, except maybe your sister, so shut up and get out." Andi muttered, glaring at me.

"But-" Leander started to protest, but stopped with one glare from me. "Fine, but you-" He pointed at me, "Are telling me everything." He glared.