chapter 53

(Bad chapter, read at your own risk. Doesnt hold any necessary information, so feel free to skip it, you wont be confused in the future.)

This fine day, not, i was collecting my books for school tomorrow, while Leander was sitting on my bed pouting. As usual.

This time, the cause was that he found out Ethan was going to the same school i was. Actually no, the reason was that i forbade him from making sure that our timetables are completely different.

"Oh come on" He whined.

"Leander, use your common sense." I groaned.

"Why would someone want to have their timetable completely different from their best friend's? Much less their crush's?"

"Cause...you wanna make new friends?" He furrowed his brows in a thinking manner.

"Leander, number 1. I don't make friends" That thought alone was very weird to me. "I have people i can tolerate, and then people who i fight. Nothing more, nothing less." I grinned.

"And number 2, i don't need friends, since i have got Ethan. Now get out." I scowled at him, dragging him out oft he room

"Come on Taylor" He protested. "Out, out" And i slammed the door shut on his face. It felt nice.

"Dad i am going to meet with Martha and Nathan" I told him at breakfast. "Oh, you already made friends? That's great" He nodded in enthusiasm.

Meh, let him think that. He wouldn't let me go if he knew who they really were.

"You said you didn't make friends?" Leander narrowed his eyes, and i grinned widely at him.

"Mind your business." I shoved some waffles in my mouth to end the conversation. Right then, there was a doorbell. 

"Oh, that must be Ethan." I responded, then instantly regretted it, seeing their reactions. No they were not angry, they were smirking. Which is worse.

"Why is he here?" Anthony asked. "Cause he is driving me to meet them." I answered as bluntly as possible, and tried to get to the door quickly.

"Hey, calm down Taylor, not so fast." Estian laughed, and dad went to open the door.

"Welcome, welcome" This is getting weirder by every second.

"Did they just welcome me?" Ethan whispered to me the second he entered, his eyes wide in shock.

"I think they did, but i still don't know what is going on?" I whispered back. Wait, shit. Leander knew it was Ethan who hacked into his phone. 

"So, Ethan, how are you?" Leander asked. i have to save him, like right this second.

"Uhh Leander, we uhh we should go. We should really go." I nodded very aggressively, and grabbed Ethan's hand to drag him out.

"We can drop you too. Why would you make Ethan drive all the way just to drop you with your friends?" Dad intervened.

"Friends? She is coming to meet mom and dad." Ethan said, looking confused between me and dad. I swear i am surrounded by a bunch of foolish, stupid, idiots.

"Thanks for that Ethan." I mumbled under my breathe.

"Wow, meeting his parents? What's next, a wedding invitation?" Alfonio joked, drinking coffee.

"Wait, so basically, you are going to Ethan's house?" Alexandre asked, connecting the dots.

"NOPE" Dad smiled. "I want to talk to your mother Ethan. Lets invite them here, no need to go." 

Talk to Martha? Aha he is going to talk to Martha. I felt excited, it was going to be fun.

____________________________________

And that leads us to where we are right now, in Ethan's car, on the way to his house. Dad had called Martha, and as soon as she realised who he was, oh boy. She started yelling at him, something along the lines of how they were not taking proper care of me,and how she will beat the with a rolling pin if they dont let me come yada yada. It was so scary, that dad shoved the phone to me, with Martha still on call, and Leander literally kicked us out of the house.

"Ethan, can i ask you something?" I called out to him.

"Number 1, you just did. Number 2, you know you can ask me anything. Number 3, even if i say no, you will continue, so yes, what do you want to know?" He chuckled.

"Do you think i am letting them in too fast?" This had been bothering me for a while now. Was i?

"Do you think you are letting them in too fast?" He countered.

"I dont know. I-i dont know what the right time is to let them get to know me. I mean, ughh, how do i explain? I have never done this. You were there from the start, so i never had to open up to you. But when, and how do i let them in? How do i know when it is the right time?"

"How much do they know you?" He asked.

"Well they know i am an assassin, they know i worked for Ramirez, which is why they will obviously have some idea about my past. Leander knows i play the piano...and thats it."

Ethan smiled. "Taylor then they know nothing about you. They know Bellona, but she is completely different from you. And about whether or not you are opening up to them easily, then don't think about it. Just let it happen, go with the flow. Dont try to close yourself off, at the same time, don't tell them everything just because you think they deserve it, or you owe it to them."

"Thank you" I smiled at him. He always knew exactly what to say, to not overwhelm me, yet to make me understand.

"Are you nervous about tomorrow?" He asked, turning down the street.

"No, not really. I will have you, and the twins, so not nervous. Just hoping i dont fight on my first day. Now that would be gold." I laughed, able to imagine Leander and dad's faces if that ever happened.

____________________________________

Don't forget to vote, comment and share!!

AN; This is the worst thing i have ever written. I don't know how you guysare still here, the story is going down bad. But to those who are here, a big, genuine thank you from my entire heart. I promise it will get better, but i am currently not going through the happiest phase in my life, and unfortunately, it is getting reflected in my writing.

Coming to where i have been, i am so so sorry for not posting in two weeks, and then posting this garbage. I have no excuses, and as readers, you have every right to be mad at me. 

I understand how many of you might think that this is getting boring, and repetitive, and in some cases, i will agree as well. I really do not like where this is going, what my story is looking like right now. 

Feel free to comment any criticism, any negative comments, feedback. I really need to review the entire story.

Author

(an edit i made of Taylor for that fight scene)