chapter 50

OMG 50 CHAPTERS ARE DONE!! IT FEELS LIKE I STARTED THIS BOOK YESTERDAY ONLY!!

Taylor's POV

"Okay, i understand if you do not want to tell me what happened, because we met each other, maybe a month ago. But please, do not hesitate to talk to any one of us just because you think that we would not care, okay? Remove that thought from your mind, yeah?" Estian sat on my bed.

It was the next day, and true to his word, Estian walked in my room at 8 am, wanting to know what happened.

"Yes, don't worry. It doesn't really happen often. Can we go for breakfast? I am hungry." I tried to change the subject, which worked as he got up, though not before narrowing his eyes at me.

"Breakfast breakfast breakfast" i pushed him out, running down the stairs at the scent of waffles, or maybe to escape Estian.

"Woah someone is in rush" Dad chuckled and i plopped down on the seat beside him.

"Yeah dad, my hunger is killing me" And just like that, his smile turned into a huge grin.

Breakfast was over, and i was now sitting in the living room, lost in thoughts.

"What you thinking?" Anthony sat down, munching on an apple. I don't know how, but just the sight of an apple was enough to make me laugh.

"About Mars" I muttered back. 

"I don't know why you would be thinking about the Red Planet at 9 in the morning but-"

"Why would she be thinking of the planet Mars at any point of the day, Anthony?" He was interrupted by Alexandre, who also sat down, opposite me.

"Exactly, but as i was saying, did you know that theories say that one day Mars will have a ring?" He exclaimed.

"Wow, and what exactly am i supposed to do with this information?" i responded sarcastically, and watched him slump down a little. 

"I don't know, you were the one thinking about it." He shrugged.

"I was not thinking about the planet. I was thinking about Bellona's Mars..?" My statement sounded more like a question.

"Aah, the Roman god. The god of war, and the agricultural guar-"

"Bellona's Mars meaning my Mars Anthony?" I cut him off. 

"Bellona is me, i am Bellona" I explained.

"Your-your Mars? Meaning like, YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND? AND-" And his next words were muffled by the pillow i threw on his face.

"How are you not panicking?" Anthony said to Alexandre, removing the pillow.

"Because I know who she is talking about." Alexandre shrugged, and Anthony gasped, standing up dramatically.

"You know her boyfriend? Oh my god, Leander and dad are going to fucking mur-"

"I don't have a boyfriend Anthony. Sit. Down." I sighed, and he reluctantly did so.

"Mars as in the person who works with you?" Alexandre asked. Thank god he understood what i was talking about.

"Yes, him"

"What about him?"

"Leander has ordered his men to take over Ramirez's mafia, which was obvious, but i- look i don't want 'Mars' to be harmed in any way. He has helped me a lot" I sighed, rubbing my forehead.

"Nope, not even Chalcatongo Mixtec. Gahh, i don't think your language is spoken on Earth. Aha, lets try for Mars, shall we?" And that was Anthony, going through his phone.