chapter 48

*Journey of a damn apple*

AN; Not my best chapter, really just needed a filler so it might be a little boring and like a monologue, but bear with me :(

Taylor's POV

I woke up cuddled to Eth, who was slowly stroking my hair.

"Morning sleeping beauty." He whispered to me with a smile when he saw me looking at him.

"Morning" I whispered back, cuddling more. It is then that my words registered in my brain.

"Wait- morning?" I asked, confused. I remember falling asleep after killing off Ramirez, but that was in the evening.

"Yeah, we were asleep for the rest of the day. I can't believe i missed dinner because of you." He pouted at the end, and i giggled. 

Giggled? Seriously girl? The hell is wrong with you- i mean me, what the hell is wrong with me?

"Ohh so you think this is funny, huh?" He glared, but the pout on his face just resulted in another bouts of giggles. I still think the doctors put something in my medicines.

He propped up on his elbow, facing me, and swiftly started tickling me. Oh no, not that.

"Eth, stop, don't" I breathed out in between my peals of laughter.

"Why would i? Weren't you finding my poor situation funny, huh?" He taunted with a smirk, continuing his devilish act. 

"Tayy-what?" Came a voice from the door, and we turned to find Anthony standing there with a scowl on his face. I used the opportunity to grab Eth's hands, effectively stopping him from tickling me anymore.

"Get away from her." He ordered, but well, this is Anthony we are talking about, so it was not scary, at all.

"If i don't?" Eth challenged.

"I know i am not any competition to you," Anthony sighed, and his voice was mixed with sadness, but the next second, his face brightened again. "However, i have something that can kill you." His smirk that was laced with mischief set some doubts in my mind. Something like a weapon? I don't think he is armed, so what the heck is he going to do? Instinctively, i pushed Eth behind me, unsuccessfully might i add, for the giant didn't budge. In fact, he pushed me behind him

Anthony surprised us by walking out, and softly closing the door behind him. Wait what? What about the secret weapon?

We then heard a shout a second later.

"Ethan slept in Taylor's room, and now the door is closed." 

Uh oh, yep, Ethan is dead.

Not even half a second later, stomps of feet were heard, and in record 6.5 seconds, they burst through my room. Seeing our position, Leander immediately got in between us, scooping me in his arms and cradling me to his chest in such a way, that his back was facing Ethan, soundly blocking me from his view. 

No thanks, too much physical contact.

I tried getting up, but his hold was too tight, without him even noticing, since he was busy glaring at Eth. I don't think he realised that it was not Eth that he was squeezing the life out of. So, i decided to resort to the last option, which was to roll out of his arms.

And with a jerk, i was away from him, more smoothly than butter. But, i did a teeny, tiny mistake.

I didn't stop rolling.