chapter 40

Estian's POV (Surprise bitches)

We went home at night, though Xerxes stayed there with her since he would always start whimpering when I tried to lift him up, and he even growled at Alfonio when he went in to remove him from beside her. 

When we came in the next day a few hours after Al, who had called us in an oddly high pitched voice.

"Get her as fast as you can." He said before cutting off the call. The fuck is his problem. He knew dad, Leander, the triplets and I would immediately get a heart attack, and he still did not bother to explain what was happening. Adding to that, his high pitched shriek gave no emotion away. I am pretty sure Abel and Leander are going to kill him, if dad does not do it first, that is. 

Alvaro was driving our car, and i have never wanted to kill him more than right now, for he was driving like our grandma, AND SHE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A DRIVING LICENCE.

"Can you not drive a little faster?" I yelled at him annoyed, drumming my fingers on my knee in a familiar tune. It was a habit of mine, if was annoyed, i would move my fingers as if playing the piano. The melody of that instrument was like a stress reliever, calming me down in an instant. 

"I am driving as fast as I can. If i drive any faster, we would be the one sleeping in the hospital you fucking dumbo." He groaned, increasing his speed by a notch. I just glared at him, though he could not see me.

As soon as we reached, i tried jumping out of the car, but got held back by Alexandre, who was clutching my hand. When i raised my eyebrows, he informed, "Leander specifically told me not to let you jump out of the moving car." He shrugged

Oh fuck you Ander. 

After the car stopped, i rushed inside the hospital to find dad, Leander, and Abel cornering a poor doctor. Well, he does deserve this. 

"If anything happens to her, going to hell would be the least of your worries." Dad threatened, as Leander grabbed his collar.

"What happened to her?" Abel gritted out.

"Wow, i didn't know you all would be this excited after hearing that our little sister woke up." Alfonio exclaimed sarcastically, coming from the opposite direction.

"She what?" I barely muttered as i ran to her room, only glancing back to find everyone also sunning behind me. Of course Leander and Alexandre were faster than me, so they soon crossed me. Oh come on, i wanted to be the first on to see her. I pushed my legs with even more strength, but the efforts turned futile when i saw Leander and Alxandre already inside her room. There goes my plan, I almost pouted and threw a tantrum right then and there. 

Leander's POV

As soon as i heard that Tay woke up, i ran as fast as i could to her room, bypassing Estian. Oh he can deal with it later, right now, the awoken sleeping beauty was more important. 

When i entered the room, with Alexandre one step behind me, i was met with the most cutest, awe-eliciting, adorable, just- ugghh, the most amazing scene ever. 

Taylor was sitting on the bed and laughing, holding Xerxes close to her, as he licked her face, and cuddled to the side of her face.

"I am alright buddy, I am sorry for leaving you inside that closet for so long." She said between her giggles. I heard a click of the camera, and saw Alexandre putting down his phone, with which i was sure he had taken a picture. When he saw me looking his way, he shrugged and walked out. 

"Oh hello Leander." Taylor said in a steady voice, when she spotted me.

"HeLlO LeAnDeR? You" I pointed at her and walked towards her. By that time, everyone, including dad, had arrived.