chapter 27

https://depositphotos.com/93700158/stock-photo-siberian-husky-puppy-sleeping-on.html

The Siberian husky, 2 months old, male. 

_________________________________

He was whiter than snow and pure like a snowflake. Yet when he opened his eye, those blue marbles had enchanted me, the playfulness and strength in them entwining with me, compelling me to reach my hand out and take him under my wing, share my warmth. He seemed to have liked that, because he began yipping and licking my face. I giggled, and brought him closer to me, the biggest smile on my face.

"AWWW" I was broken from my thoughts by four boys cooing with adoration. I flipped them off, though kept my other hand on my puppy so that he couldn't see it.  

"So do you like him?" Asked Estian, nervously. Him.

I just nodded, not trusting my voice, as i stared at the little bundle of joy in my arms. He was also staring at my, though occasionally biting me softly, or licking my face.

"Decided on any names?" Said Alvaro, smiling at the pup in my hands. I just looked at the blue eyed dog in my arms, and only one name stuck out. He is a warrior, i could see his protectiveness through his antics already.

 "Xerxes" I whispered to no one in particular.

AN; For pronunciation, ask 

"Xerxes" I said, a bit louder, turning to the boys with a smile on my face. 

"What does it mean?" Questioned Apollo. 

"I think warrior" I replied. I then looked up at all of them with a smile.

"Thank you so so much for this. I love him already, i cannot thank you enough for giving me." I said sincerely. 

"no problem little sis." Grinned Estian, walking over to me and ruffling my hair, while the other three walked out of the door. Before i could slap his hand for doing that, Xerxes snapped at him, almost biting him, and growled in a warning. Well, as threateningly as a puppy can.

"You are still not entitled to do that, yet." I said with narrowed eyes. He just grinned, and walked out, this time softly closing the door.

I turned to the white ball of fur cuddled in my neck. "You are already protective of me huh?" I scolded him in mock anger.

His eyes widened, a cute adorable look on his face, before he liked my face and curled into a ball, drifting of to sleep, his tail wrapped a bit around my neck. I just smiled, and after a long time, went to sleep with warmth and peace.

____________________________________

Don't forget to vote, comment and share!!

AN; Short but cute chapter since, well i still have to study. ENJOY!! And comment who your favourite brother is till now, including the cousins. Do not base you decision solely on this chapter, go through the entire book and then answer. 

BYE!!!