chapter 47

AN; Aren't you guys forgetting someone? Think think think.....

TW; Stabbing, whipping, etc etc.

_

_

_

_

Taylor's POV

After bidding the cousins goodbye, we sat back down on the table, when something struck me.

"When will i be meeting Ramirez?" I asked, and everyone stiffened at the mention of his name. (AN; You all were too focused on Charlotte and Ethan, that you forgot this fucker, like HOW COULD YOU??)

"Is the evening fine with you?" Leander asked after thinking for a while. 

"Yea-" I was interrupted by Anthony.

"Today evening? Leander, what the hell are you talking about? She just came back from the hospital." He protested. Do i take it as him being worried about me or?

"Is it okay with you?" Leander asked again, seemingly ignoring the pouting youngest brother of his.

"Yes" I nodded in affirmation. Leander nodded at me, slightly smirking at Anthony.

"It is settled then. Do you want to go alone, or you want any of us to accompany?" He asked, and what shocked me was the fact that i could not decide. When had going with them even become an option in my life?

"Umm- you can if you want, i guess. I would not mind." I shrugged, confused with my own thoughts, and my words.

"Great then." Alexandre smirked, and i smirked back. I am pretty sure we both were thinking of ways to torture him. At least we have something in common.

"Any other missing limbs i should be aware of?" I asked him.

"Hmm, no. I left him for you, though his face is disfigured." He answered, nodding at me in...respect (?) before walking upstairs. Yep, this is confusing, and by the looks the others gave me, it baffled them too. How and when the fuck did we start treating each other civilly

"Uh- i will- i will just go, you know." I stuttered when i saw all eyes on me, studying me. When i realised that i had just stuttered, i cleared my throat awkwardly and ran up. I need to call the doctor, right now. Wait- what did they give me in those vile medicines? I think i have been drugged. There is no other explanation for all these things.

Of course, Ethan came today as well, though he was stopped at the main door by Estian, who almost kicked him out of the house, but got obstructed by Alfonio at the last minute. Which leads us to where we are now, all of us in the living room, Andi, Leander, Estian and Alexandre glaring at the smirking boy beside me, Anthony, who was sitting innocently, shoving gummy bears in his mouth, and Alfonio, who was trying to muffle his laughters. Fuck my life.

And obviously, teasing these devils was Ethan's favourite pastime, for he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him, making my head rest on his shoulder. My face was on fire. It's not like we have not cuddled before, but this time it was different since well, everyone was here.

Eth's plan obviously worked, seeing Andi choke on the air in shock and anger, and Alexandre jumped faster than lighting to sit between the two.

"This seems better, doesn't it?" Alexandr chuckled darkly, glaring at his right. Leander nodded his head in agreement.

"Tay, what are you planing to do with that bastard?" Ethan asked, pouting slightly. I think he is talking about Ramirez, but you can never be too sure, especially when he has four people making plans to murder him.