chapter 54

I LOVE YOU ALL, YOU MADE MY DAY YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME

READING ALL THE COMMENTS, I FOUND THE NEW MOTIVATION TO WRITE, SO THANK YOUUU
ENJOY!! (I wrote this after chapter 53)

Taylor's POV

"WAKE UP" No thanks.

"TAYLOR YOU WILL BE LATE" That is the whole point.

"TAYLOR I AM GETTING A BUCKET OF COLD WATER" Nothing is going to get me up from this bed.

"TAYLOR I WILL CALL LEANDER" 

"I am up, i am up."

Give me a break okay, he looks scary early in the morning. I am not kidding. One time, Anthony was only half awake, and while walking down the stairs, he stumbled into Leander, and screamed at the top of his lungs. In fright, he moved back and fell down the steps. He had a mild concussion after that. 

As i said, he is scary.

"Thought so. Get down in five minutes." Alfonio yelled from downstairs.

"Why don't you build up a damn mansion till i come? It will only take 5 minutes." I yelled back. Who the hell gets ready in five minutes? Like, i know i dont take much time, but it will take me five minutes to just part from this bed and gather the strength to get in the shower.

"Just get ready, oh my god have mercy." I heard him cry out in despair.

"You should ask me for mercy, not Him." I sassed back, getting up from the bed.

"Lean-" I shot up in lighting speed at that. "Alright, i am going. No need to get him."

In ten minutes, i was downstairs at the dining table with everyone

"Madam" Alfonio muttered, placing my breakfast in front of me. "Thank you, kind sir." I repeated in a posh voice.

"You excited?" Dad asked. "Dad, no sane person will ever be excited for first day of school." I muttered, stabbing my bacon.

"That explains your brother then." He chuckled.

"Tell me you disowned him" I looked at him in shock.

"Well you do see Leander here." He replied, and i turned around to face that...alien.

"You LIKED first day of school?" i screeched in shock. How can we have the same blood running in our veins?

"Oh come on, it was the start of something new, a fresh page. It is exciting to begin afresh." He shrugged, drinking coffee.

I leaned to whisper to Estian. "Tell me honestly, how many of your plans to throw him out, failed?" 

"Too many to count, he is so fucking stubborn." He sighed. 

"I can hear you" Leander rolled his eyes, getting up.

"Come on Taylor, otherwise you will be late on your first day." He grabbed his car keys, and i jumped up to follow him.

"Wait, you are taking her? It literally in the opposite direction to your work." Alexandre interrupted.

"Its her first day, of course i will take her." Leander responded.

"But we are going to the same place, so isn't it obvious that we drive her?" Anthony commented.

I felt like i was not supposed to be here.

"Umm, i can go with-"

"Boys, i am taking her to school, and thats final."

"No dad-"

"SHUT UP EVERYONE"

And that leads us to where we are right now, all 7 of us in two cars, driving to a high school. Estian joined in since his college was not far away from the school, and Alfonio just decided to tag along. Don't ask for the logic behind it, i don't have THAT much brains to answer. It's a rocket science only they understand.

"Taylor, obviously you can handle yourself, but if you have any problems, please please don't hesitate to tell the twins, okay?" Alfonio looked back at me from the mirror, and without even looking at him, i knew Alexandre was smirking.

"Actually, tell me what exactly will they do if i supposedly go to them, that i can't?" I questioned, knowing he doesn't have anything to say. And i was met with silence.

"They will inform us....?" Alfonio's response sounded more like a question.

"If i would have wanted you to know you, don't you think i would tell you about it myself?" I smirked.

"Just-"

"If they mess up, feel free to slap them, you have all the rights." Leander interrupted. Don't ask later why he is my favourite.

....AND DO NOT TELL HIM I SAID THAT. NEVER. OH HIS EGO WOULD CLIMB THE MOUNT EVEREST.

"Wait what? WHY" "But she is younger than us."

"Suck it up, buttercup" I chirped, a extra sweet smile on my face.

"Leander what-". "I said what i said, no arguments" He said with finality. 

"We are here" 

Dad's car was parked right in front of us, and the crowd onlooking gave me all the knowledge i needed about their status in the school. Ughh here we go with the whispers.

Alexandre quickly jumped out of the car, trying to dash in the building as soon as he could, only to be stopped by Estian, who nodded towards dad, around whom we were all gathered.

Alexandre whispered something in Estian's ear, who gave a sad (?) smile, but still pushed him towards us, the former boy grumbling and scowling like always.

"Alright, Taylor you will come back home with the twins. Try not to fight someone-" "They always start it" i interrupted him. I mean, if someone is getting one my nerves, you can't really expect me to do nothing.

"Try not to fight someone just on your first day, you have got the whole semester for that, go easy on the staff please." He continued, giving me a mischievous smile.

"I mean, i can try." I grinned, knowing perfectly well that i wont.

"Well then, you all go now, and i hope i wont be called back here anytime soon."

"No promises" Anthony yelled back as he and Alexandre ran away to a circle of boys who were standing right outside the gate of the school, two of them smoking.

"I will show you to the principle's office." Alfonio smiled down at me, and i nodded in acceptance, and followed him across the field. 

I studied the building in front of me as the sun rays fell on it, lighting up the place, but also creating shadows in its wake. These shadows felt strange, but familiar, and somewhere in me, I knew that they will soon catch up to me. Only the question of 'when' was left unanswered.

____________________________________

Don't forget to vote, comment and share!!

AN; I wrote this a looooong time back, so i am sorry for typos, or errors, or if it was a bad chapter, i haven't gone through it.

YESS HI Y'ALL, now considering the fact that you can see the option to go to the next chapter, i doubt any one of you will read this, BUT TO THOSE WHO HAVE WAITED SO LONG FOR AN UPDATE, I LOVE YOU

AND YEAH I AM BACK!! 

no, i will never put this story on hold, i will leave it only after finishing it ;)

The next chapter is waiting for you, I will meet you there!