chapter 25 (Day 5)

After the call, i snuggled under my blanket.

Okay, you got this Tay. If you do not like a cloth, you throw it in the back of the closet, right? Well, i do not like emotions, so i guess back in the closet they go. It is just a stupid crush, it will pass away. No more emotions, no more feelings, no more getting hurt. That is plain maths, I think as i drift off to dreamland.

I woke up, you know when, and you know  what i did.

But this time i spend nearly half an hour punching the bag, punching my emotion, and pain.

Leander stood on the side the entire time, studying me. Like always. Ugh.

"Something happened to you." He remarked as i jumped out of the ring, looking at my knuckles that were now red, and the punching bag which was about to break any minute.

"I was angry." I state coldly, and walking away, not wanting to have this conversation, or any conversation for that matter.

"No." He stated. Wow, is he going to tell me how i feel now?

"You are sad." He observed. I froze for a moment, before walking out the door.

I walked downstairs for breakfast. Andi was there, talking and joking with Abel. 

"Good morning Taylor" wished Abel enthusiastically. I just nodded. His energy got a bit deflated at that, but he smile nevertheless. Andi, looked confused, but shook it off (AN; I stay out to lateee, got nothing in my brainnn) and moved his plate towards me, smiling at me to eat the other half. I just shook my head and went in the kitchen to bring my own food. Andi frowned and followed me.

"Did you need anything Mr. Vianarco?" I asked in a professional manner.

"Oh hell no. This is not happening." He shook his head, before grabbing my hand, and pushing me to sit on the chair. 

"Abel, i want to talk to her for a moment." He asked, and Abel left the room.

"I spent two years getting your trust, getting you to open up to me, and we are not going back to square one with you being indifferent to me. I know you have gone through shit, but this time, you are going to deal with it by opening up, and NOT closing yourself off. Got it? Now tell me what happened." He said in a single breathe.

"Nothing happened" I said in an icey voice.

"If you think i am going to let you leave this room without telling me what is the matter, you are so so wrong. This is because i know what is going to happen. You are hurting inside, and then you will shut everyone out, like right now,  and then you are going to end up physically as well as emotionally hurt." He scolded. He knew he was right. I knew he was right. 

"You did that because you knew i was your blood." i scoffed.

He sighed. "When i was first taken there, i was too worried about my boys to even look at you. But when i noticed your eyes, your face, i knew that you were my baby girl. However, i did not want to believe it. I did not want to believe that the girl who was supposed to be treated like the princess she is, she was being whipped for defending me. Soon i understood how brave and strong you were. How you kept strong even after all that. I was, i am so proud of you. i realised that i had to get you out of there, of course, the table turned, but remember, I admire and care for you because of your strength, courage and kindness, and not just because you are my daughter.

"Now, you are going to eat this," He said, pushing his plate to me "And then you are going to tell me who hurt you, and then we are going to grab the blades and kill the person. Sounds like a nice plan?" 

I just shook my head, and started eating breakfast, which was a grilled cheese. I knew he was not going to budge, so i sighed and started tell him last night's events.

"I messed up" I start. Here goes nothing.

"That is...surprising." He replied

"You have met Ethan. He is my best friend, Also the one i like. Also the one who told me yesterday that he went on a date with another girl." I said in a monotone.

"Wow, you of all people was the last one i thought would have boy problems."

I raised my eyebrow at him. "That helped so fucking damn much, thank you." i said sarcastically.

"Do not curse." He mumbled. "Come on." He got up, and started walking to the door.

"Where are you going?"

"I told you literally a minute ago, how come have you already forgotten?" he shook his head.

"We are going to get our weapons, and give that boy a visit." He explained slowly, like teaching a child.

"No we are not" I refused. "If you forgot, he is still my best friend, and i still love him." I elaborated, like he was a child. Ha, take that. Andi scoffed. "He hurt you. I hurt him. That is basic science." He said.

"Not happening." I folded my hands and glared at him challengingly. 

He sighed, before slumping and dragging himself back to the living room. Knew he would not go against me.

"Well, what we are going to do, is eat lots of Ben and Jenny, watch Netflix, and eat more food.' He squealed like a girl. I raised both my eyebrows. "Isn't that what girls do after a breakup?" He furrowed his brows.

I sighed and sat next to him. "I do not know, this is my first heartbreak."

We both just stared at the wall in front of us, thinking of what to do next.

"Video games?" I asked, smirking.

"Race ya." He said, before running away. "This is cheating" I yelled, before jumping over the couch, and rushing past a very confused looking Abel. I forgot that he was even there.

"A very good morning Abel." I shouted behind me, watching as a huge grin appeared on his face.

____________________________________

Don't forget to vote, comment and share!!

AN; ENJOY!! And comment what you think of the relation between Andi and Taylor.

Also i am still mad at you all (you know who all i am talking about) for betraying me -_-