III: Naked boys and an event that annoys

A/N: Really. I was still a fan of 1D when I wrote this BUT! This is not a 1D Fanfic. Don't worry!!! I CANNOT UNWRITE THIS NAO. :(((((((

~

3

            My subconscious awoke to the sound of a pair of feet on my carpet.  I already knew who it was.

            “Amber? Amber, wake up.” Blake started shaking my shoulders and I kept my eyes shut.

            “Mm.” I pried his hand away from me. He sighed then started shaking it vigorously.

            “Wake up, Amber. It’s 6:30 already. It’s time for your breakfast.”

            “No! Shut up! Go away!” I pulled my comforter up to my head. I was still sleepy—and groggy. Besides, classes didn’t start until 8:30 so it was okay if I woke up at 8.

            Blake chuckled and patted my head. “If you say so,” he said in a singsong voice as he strolled for the door.

--§•§--

            My subconscious awoke again—to the smell of pancakes this time. I propped on my shoulder and was surprised to see a bed table in front of me. Breakfast in bed? Thanks, Blake. I changed into a sitting position and started gobbling up the pancakes. He had even prepared my favorite Earl Grey tea. I had already finished eating my breakfast when I checked the time. It was 7:45.

            I put the bed table outside my room, guessing that some maid or butler would just pick it up. Grabbing my clothes, I headed for the bathroom. I could’ve sworn I heard the water running from the inside. What the hell?

            I entered the lavatory quietly, trying to spy on whoever was inside. Holding the shower curtain tightly, I slid it to one side and I was welcomed with an unsightly view.

            “Ahh! Shit, Amber! What are you doing?!” It was Blake. In my bathtub. In all his naked body glory.

            I quickly covered my eyes with my hands. “What are you doing inside my bathtub?!”

            “Turn around first!” So, I did what he said.

            “Now what?” I still kept my eyes covered.

            “I’m taking a bath! What does it look like?!”

            “Then why the hell are you doing that here?!”

            “My water heater was broken! What would you expect me to do?! You know I can’t stand cold water, I’ll die!”

            Ah, I still remember that. It was when we were at the fountain at a park and some kid was playing with the water. So when it hit Blake, he came running to me and held my arm for his dear life. He kind of reminded me of cat when he dug his fingernails onto my skin. I swear, I think the bruise that I gave him for that was still on his arm.

            “So, uh, you think that you could use my heater and my bathtub? Really, Blake?”

            “Get out, now. I’m finishing already,” he informed me.

            Hearing the splash of water, I headed for the door while my hands were at the sides of my head—making a protective cover. Why did I have to see that? I waited at the foot of my bed, playing with the canopy when the bathroom door opened. And there he was. The god of all bodyguards wore a white button down that still wasn’t buttoned down and black faded jeans.