News!!!

Hello, guys! I've been working on a new story here on Wattpad entitled Must Be Danger. The main character is a character introduced in Seems Like Royalty's extra story. Here's the summary:

Nicola Watterson is a successful 21-year-old gymnast with a comfortable life. When a foot injury stops her from her ultimate life goal, she begins wanting thrill, spontaneity, and adventure. And then, she meets alluring (but snarky) Ren, who promised her those things in exchange for financial help. What Nicola doesn't know is apart from the adventure, accompanying Ren and his friends is all mischief, scheming, and danger.

Ren From The Streets, as Nicola calls him, is a member of The Orphans, a little group of gang deserters and misfits. Once Nicola agreed to give him a great sum of money in exchange for an exciting life on the road for three months, his problems are solved in an instant. But Ren doesn't know that Nicola is a seductive puzzle herself, and if he isn't careful, he might not be able to keep his hands off her.

This is a story of rich people, gymnasts, gangs, bodyguards, vans, worried parents, knives, money, sacrifices, credit cards, orphans, cabins, thieves, friends, and people who love despite it all.

PLEASE PLEASE DO CHECK IT OUT! The first two chapters are already uploaded! I plan to update regularly (maybe twice or once a week). I'm really excited about it. I think my writing has grown through time despite not writing for a few years—it's different from this story, I'm sure! So I hope you like it! Please do leave likes and comments! 💘