FANGIRL

QUACKITY !

best read in
text size : smallest
page color : black
text font : sans serif
page : scrolling

DISCLAIMER/S❕❕

hey there, reader! here are a few rules and tw/cw for my books :)

i have chosen to write my story in all lower case, so names and things that should be uppercase arent (sadly) maybe in my next story ill but uppercase and better writing.

please do not poke fun at, harass, and insult any of my characters. i work extremely hard to plot a personality for my ocs and you making fun of what they do hurts my feelings.

dont comment on the outfits/pictures/ocs/music i choose for my book! everything i choose goes perfectly with my stories such as their music tastes, outfits and pictures.

tw/cw will be put at the beginning of every chapter. if i do miss a tw/cw, please pm me or comment on it so i can fix the issue.

dont comment on my reading settings. i picked them because i want you to have the best reading experience possible. commenting on them isnt needed.

if i ask you to vote, add to reading lists, follow or share my books, keep in mind you totally dont have too! i wont force you to because thats rude and disrespectful and i do not want to come off as a mean person. but dont be a ghost reader! i read every single comment and i quite enjoy looking at your profiles ;).

constructive criticism is always appreciated! please let me know any tips and tricks to make my stories more interesting or better overall.

last but not least, remember to tw/cw your comments before saying anything that can hurt someone else. i want EVERYONE to feel safe and welcomed on my account and something you said couldve made them sad. remember to add /_ too!

"the fan"