TWENTY ONE ; november baby!

(CHAPTER ONE - november baby!)

imessage !

jarl kacobs

hi where are you

im getting my bags

oh i see youu 🙂

im concerned

will i be kidnapped

karl?

KARL

KARL NO

KALRLRLRLRLRLLLL

in real life !

holly swiftly put her phone into her back pocket. she grabbed her bags, placing them on her shoulder.

karl said he would be wearing a blue t-shirt with regular jeans.

she spotted a rather tall man with a similar body shape as karls. the man turned to her. oh.

he turned to the blonde, a huge smile erupting under his mask. he ran over to the girl, engulfing her into a hug.

the two had become very close during the one and a half months theyd been planning the surprise for alex. she talked to karl almost every night, chatting about the most absurd things.

holly hugged the boy, putting her head into his chest as she as she was much shorter than him. "holly," he smiled.

"karl!"

"you are much shorter than i expected," he giggled while pulling away from the girl.

a playful smile gathered on hollys face as she handed him a bag. he gratefully took it, running off. "hey!"

she took off to run after the boy. she eventually caught up to the boy, hitting his arm. "you are an asshole, jacobs," she sighed. his laughs continued all the way to his car.

"please do not talk about the inside of my car. its a rental," he said shakily.

"you know i wou- WHY IS THERE WRAPPERS EVERYWHERE?!" holly spoke. she looked around the car seeing multiple snicker wrappers on the seats.

"low blow," he said, opening the trunk.

they loaded her bags into the trunk and got into the car. "have the aux. play something... good? please,"

"i have wonderful music taste," she laughed. holly turned on her playlist, shuffling the songs until she reached freaking out the neighborhood by mac demarco.

"oooOh i see you," karl grinned while nodding his head along to the beat. holly nodded as she started to sing the lyrics.

"sorry... mama, there are times i get carried away. please, dont worry," she sang softly.

the song played loudly as they drove to karls house. soon enough, they arrived.

he lived in a oak colored town house in the suburbs. there were a few vines dripping down the walls alongside three bright green bushes.

karl and holly grabbed her luggage, making their way into his apartment. once they entered, hollys nose filled with a fresh mint smell. plants lined his walls and a coat rack welcomed them into his home.

"home sweet home, huh?" he said sheepishly. holly chuckled, setting her bags down. "i cannot believe youre a plant dad,"

"theyre fake," he sighed, "id never be able to take care of plants,"

he picked up the clay pot, turning it upside down to see no soil falling from it. holly looked quite surprised, but on the inside it wasnt very surprising.

"anyway, your room is over here. jimmy bought you a pc because he didnt want you to feel 'left out'," karl shrugged.

"tell him i said thank you," she grinned.

holly walked into the rectangular shaped room. there was a queen sized bed in the middle, accompanied with baby blue sheets and white colored pillows. the sheets were a silky fabric, so were the pillows.

a small closet sat in the corner of the room that had an amazing view of a pond. the bathroom was on the other side of the room.

instagram !

uunhollyy

hey i took this picture when i dyed my hair like 2 years ago and im really considering doing it again. also #madunholly
liked by quackityhq, karljacobs and 7k others

@quackityhq
why do you look the same...

reply to @quackityhq

@uunhollyy
idk

@emerald
okay ms thicky vicky 😋

reply to @emerald

@uunhollyy
yup 😙☝️

@karljacobs
#madunholly get it trending guys

@user196
🐷

reply to @user196

@uunhollyy
TECHNOBLADE

@user278
why did i expect you to be skinny-

reply to @user278

@uunhollyy
no im thicky vicky :C

@user82828
how is someone so perfect...

.´• bees venting corner

not the body shaming

dont talk about how short this chapter is 🙈

BY THE WAY i think my friend ghosted me idk but i need to check discord LOL 🥺🥺🥺

i slept for 12 hours too :) SAD DAYZZZ 👹👹👹🔫🔫🔫

please go eat, take a nap too. i love you, you are valid and appreciated <33

(please vote and comment i need validation 🙏🙏)