TWENTY ; cry about it

(TWENTY - cry about it)

twitter !

holls | @unholly
it never gets better.

ems | @user090
are you okay?

sappy | @sapnap
whats wrong :(

rileyy | @rileyonthisd
im on my way

reply to @rileyonthisd

holls | @unholly
ty

gonnalee | @user1148
bro stfu no one cares LMAO

GIANT Q | @quackityhq
are you okay :(

reply to @quackityhq

holls | @unholly
no lol

karl :) | @karljacobs
im sorry :( i hope you are okay <33

tommyinnit | @tommyinnit
cry about it

reply to @tommyinnit

holls | @unholly
dont worry i am

reply to @unholly

tommyinnit | @tommyinnit
NONONONO IT WAS A JOKE I PROMISE IM SORRY HOLLY

tyler | @user11
faker

reply to @user11

holls | @unholly
bro wtf do you mean

in real life !

as the night crept on, chatter was heard downstairs. holly had been crying all night while riley and alex comforted her.

"i feel fucking finished, riley," she sobbed. riley proceeded to rub her back, gently pushing her blonde locks from in front of her face.

"i know its hard, holly. i know. please dont think about it too much, okay?" riley whispered.

"kinda hard not to think about when its the only thing thats wrong!"

riley sighed, laying down with the girl. "how about you get some rest, okay? i dont like you seeing you cry because you dont deserve it,"

"fine," holly turned over on the bed, placing a silk pillow under her.

the cold texture rubbed against her skin calmed her down, sending her into a slumber.

after a few minutes, riley turned over to the mexican boy who played with a yellow bracelet that lay on his wrist. "i feel so bad for her," he whispered. his voice seemed more hoarse than usual. riley assumed he had been crying too.

"yeah. thank you for being here, though. i know how much you mean to her," she smiled.

"no problem," he nodded. the boy slipped of the yellow bracelet, setting it somewhere next to him. "hey, ive gotta go. it was nice talking to you, riley,"

"same to you! see ya later," she cooed, ending the call. the brunette turned over to look at the peacefully sleeping girl. her eyes were closed and her long eyelashes were clumped together.