TWENTY FIVE ; beg for it

(CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE - beg for it)

in real life !

"hi boys!" holly smiled. alex looked over at the girl for a second before getting up and rushing towards her, "oh hi, alex," she giggled.

he immediately engulfed her into a huge hug. his head laid perfectly in the crook of her neck. his lips and nose tickled her neck, causing her to let out multiple laughs; "that tickles,"

"i missed you, holly," he whispered into her ear.

"really? im sorry im just so amazing and sexy i can definitely see why,"

"guys, guys! stop flirting on my stream! come sit," karl laughed at the two.

alex pulled away from the hug with a huge smile. "do you see how short she is!!? GUYS LOOK! IM TALLER,"

"oh my god. considering how short this generation is, i am extremely tall," she smirked, pulling her chair next to alexs.

OMGOMG IM CRYING MY COMFORT STREAMERS JUST MET UP

AHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOO THIS CANT BE

I LOVE YOU HOLLY

holly/karl can you see alexs freckles and are they pretty

"yes i can see alexs freckles and yes they are pretty," holly smiled, turning towards alex who had a small blush spreading across his nose bridge.

"wait- holly dont you have freckles too? like not like alexs," karl asked.

"mhm," she nodded, "karl where are the wings im hungry," she sighed.

"about that... they arent regular wings. i have original hot, mild, garlic and atomic," he smirked, "can i explain the rules though?"

"sure,"

"so basically we are gonna ask siri one through four and which ever number she picks is what wing you get. then youll have to answer a question from lore blah blah. if you need milk i have milk," he said, picking up three red solo cups and a milk jug.

"oh fuck me im done for," holly sighed.

karl passed a solo cup to alex and holly, "so... who will go first?"

"three on three rock paper," alex said, holding out his hand. "deal,"

the three shot their play. holly picked rock, alex picked paper, and karl picked paper.

"are you fucking kidding me?! are you joking?" she yelled. alex and karl let out stupid giggles as holly raged.

LOL

bruh

alex is a simp

HAHAHAHAH SHES BEING TARGETED

"all right, lets ask siri. hey, siri, pick a number between one and four,"

i picked the number 2 (aint that what she say? idk and idc)