THIRTY SEVEN ; media share

(CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN - media share)

in real life !

quackity is live! MEDIA SHARE IS BACK WOOO

"chat... hello, chat! hi!" alex said, the screen deliberately fading into his webcam. holly and alex planned on doing a media share stream and maybe even a small qna after. it wasnt going to be a long stream, just something to keep the fans interested.

"hey, everyone!" holly excited, waving just like alex. chat rolled quickly, hearts and 'POGGG' were seen. "the mods should be receiving videos so," alex shrugged. as soon as he said that, a thirst trap of him was seen on his second monitor.

"el oh el. thisll be uploaded to pornhub, dont worry!" holly put up a peace sign, alex shook his head in pure disappointment.

youd like that huh

OMG MODA PKEASE

the cringe im feeling rn

pornhub? *opens google*

the videos proceeded to play, multiple edits and embarrassing videos of each other being displayed. some didnt even make since but the laughter and chemistry between the two had chat suspicious.

okay theyre def doing sum off stream

holly and alex look so happy... why??? think abt it

one love one house... 

SOMEONE MAKE HIM JEALOUS I CANT STAND TO SEE HIM THIS HAPPY WITH HER /hj

a video of george played, alexs face softening. "she likes him," he thought.

holly stopped giggling and looked at the boy, "are you okay?" she whispered since she knew this would be clipped. alex bit his lip, a simple nod and smile he did. holly managed to smile back.

CLIP

TOXIC ME IS ON THEIR WAY

DUDUDUDUDUDU

title: quackity get jealous of george live on stream (not clickbate) thumbnail: quackity crying while holly has heart eyes and george is smirking

"qna time!" holly said as all the mods stopped sending videos. alex rubbed his hands together with a huge smile as he turned to chat.

how is it living together

okay i really need to know... does he always wear his beanie.

WHST DOES HE SMEL LIKE

"chat, i am not going to willingly smell him. the fuck is wrong with you guys?" she chuckled.

so he smells bad?

yeah yall are weird asf

woah ur hot.. nvm

SMELL.HIM.OR.UR.GAY.