THIRTY NINE; boners & like yous

(CHAPTER THIRTY NINE - boners & like yous)
(only a few more chapters i think)

in real life !

"im so excited! eee!" holly squealed as she annoyingly tapped the middle console, "but im so nervous. what with the fans think-"

"i dont mean to interrupt you but that tapping is going to make me swerve into a tree." alex said softly, handing her his hand. she sighed and grabbed onto it, thanking him.

"continue," alex said.

"i thought i was being annoying?"

"no. i just wanted to hold your hand." he blushed a little. his eyes still on the road. "you will be the death of me, alex." holly gripped his hand tighter, sending butterflies to the couple.

discord !

karljacobs
i landed and i see the dt

where are you?!

unholly
parking lolz

owo lol

holly and alex walked into the airport, still hand in hand. they spotted the dream team sitting on a near by bench whilst drinking starbucks. "hey, bitches!" holly said going in to hug sapnap.

"holls! hi, i missed you!" he wrapped his arms around her waist and nuzzled his face in the crease of her neck. "god, sapnap! save it for he bedroom, babe," she whispered the last part, a chuckle escaping his lips.

"ahem! helloooo? the one who planned this is waiting?!" karl yelled out in the background. "karl!!" holly smiled running the the taller, "shrink some." she joked. she stood up on her tippy toes, placing a small peck on his cheek.

"thats why you and alex and perfect for each other!" karl excited. alexs smile dropped, "not cool, man! youre embarrassing me!" alex covered his already red with his small sweater paws.

"dont worry, alex! im still shorter than all of you," she sighed, pulling away from the fluffy haired dirty blonde.

"im tired and ready to go home.. i call shotgun as well!" george mumbled, picking up his suitcase.

"ill drive since i know the address. everyone got their bags, right?" clay stood up helping george and grabbing his bags as well. the crew nodded in response, walking back to alexs car. clay got in the drivers seat, george in the passengers. sapnap sat in the middle and alex and karl sat on the sides of him. "uh-" clay said. the ferals boys look at alex who looked back at them. "just sit on his lap, holly!" sapnap teased the two, patting alexs thigh. "yeah! go on," george said with a sleepy grin.

"i hate all of you. with a STRONG passion." holly deadpanned before walking around to alexs side. she slowly sat down on his lap, making sure not to 'hurt' him, otherwise, 'trigger' it.

alex slithered his hands around hollys waist, "dont move to much, holly," he whispered with a soft giggled following, "dont cause anything."

"ill move all i want, alex!" she whisper shouted, catching karl and sapnaps attention.

"youll only make it more uncomfortable for you," he shrugged, knowing no one would know if anything did happen itd be hidden, "lets hope there arent any potholes, yeah?"