FORTY ONE ; daydreams and beach babes

(CHAPTER FORTY ONE - daydreams and beach babes)

in real life !

holly woke up, wrapped in her whiteish covers. seeing there was no one next to her- she woke up to an empty bed.

"STOP! KARL, STOP! ARE YOU TRING TO DOXX ME?!!" alex screamed from the hallway. a sigh of disappointment and disapproval left hollys mouth as she groaned in agony.

she tied her hair into a bun and walked out he room. all of the boys were in colorful swimming trunks, "why are all of you half naked?"

"oh, shit! fuck- uh, we are going to the beach!" alex grinned as he continued to push karl away from him.

"mm- nah. goodnight,"

"oh come on! we are in california! weve gotta go to the beach! now, chop chop! its almost noon," karl excited, pushing holly into their room.

(okay i LITERALLY looked all over pinterest and i just couldnt find a bathing suit that look decent. like that was the ONLY one that was.. one. LMFAO AUBREY ISNT EVEN THAT SKINNY BUT)

(outfit at the top ig)

holly looked at herself, "jeez, im hot." holly threw on her favorite hoodie, the green one she wore often.

all of the boys waited in the car and eventually, holly found herself there as well. 

alex sat in the front seat, going to drive. karl sat on sapnaps lap, while clay and george sat besides each other.

whilst driving, clay put on the entire disney soundtrack, singing all of the songs. alex smiled as he looked at holly who was looking out at the beach while singing the songs quietly. he quickly snapped a picture.

instagram !

@quackity

beach day pog?
liked by user273625, user6193 and 265k others.

@user62
AHHHHHHHH I CANT ANYMORE

@user621289
QUACKITY STOP TEASING US YOU BASTARD

@user753
WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK

@riles
ALEX MF QUACKITY

@emerald
i am done. you have literally put me at my limit.

in real life !
(unknown pov)

i watched from afar. GOD! why is she dating him. i felt so selfish but so angry. she was so perfect and to be dating someone like him-

no, i cant think about her like that!

(3rd person pov)

"hey, stop it! youre going to get sand in my hair, asshole!" holly shrieked as alex ran at her with a handful of sand.

"just stop running!" he eventually dropped the sand, "i dropped it okay? just cmere, babe," he whined

"i dont want to! youre gonna fucking..." holly sighed, turning around. alex stood with grabby arms; he sure is a fucking child.

"come here," he whined again. holly gave in, wrapping her arms around his torso. he smiled at her warm touch. "youre being weird," holly muffled into his chest.

"am i?"

holly pulled away, looking up into his chocolatey brown eyes. his dark and wet hair laid lazily over his nose, almost completely covering his face. his beauty marks made him look absolutely stunning, "god, you are so fucking hot holy shit-" holly complemented. alex blushed and he nodded his head.

"look at you, dude! your fucking gorgeous,"

"look at the two pretty bestfriends! are they gonna kiss?" karl hollered from the other side of the things they brought to the beach.

"kiss! kiss! kiss! kiss! kiss! kiss!" george agreed.

alex brought his lips to hollys, gently closing his eyes. a feeling erupted throughout his body, giddy, some would say.

their lips fit perfectly, almost as if they were puzzle pieces just waiting to be connected. holly smiled during the kiss as she felt happy. happier than last week, month, year. happier than she had ever been.

holly basked in his touch. his soft and large hands roamed her body making her feel hot. a very dark blush was distinguished on both of their faces making the other boys giggle. "theyre blushing!" karl pointed.

the couple pulled away from each other,, their flush faces glowing. water dripping down alexs body.

"so cute!" george clapped, jokingly. holly and alex sat down on the blanket together as they enjoyed the mango colored sunset.

.´• bees venting corner
it literally took me a WEEK to write this chapter. if youre wondering why i ended it so fucking short then you know why.

ive had the worst writers block in the world this last week and i feel like shit. ive had the worst headache but thankfully i slept it away.

(also i ate reeses earlier and i almost through up)

anyway, i have sooo many plans for this book (the last chapters in other words) and im super excited for them! please prepare for some feral boys + holly streams and alex + holly fluff.

i know my fluff is kinda ass but im trying. believe me i try lol

nonetheless, thank you for being here and sticking around. ive noticed this story has been nothing but a lot of fillers and i, personally, hate stories like that (sorry not sorry)

i really appreciate you putting up with my shit :')

please remember to take care of yourself because its good for you! you are very worth it and i am so fucking proud of you! love yourself, fuck yourself (LMAO), and bask in your presence.

love ,

bee