3

Jaemin smiles at the male, feeling a bit shocked to see him in HIS house but never the less happy

"I'm surprised you remembered me after all this time Lee Jeno"
"how could I forget my dear friend Nana?"

Jaemin scoffs and awkwardly rubs the back of his neck. The two hadn't seen each other for a rather long time compared to all of Jaemin's other close friends.
"I've been busy Na..."
"hA deserved"

Jaemin said slapping Jeno's arm. Jeno looks at Jaemin weirdly then laughs at happy face.
"you always poked fun of me for taking the bigger role now you had to replace me for the time being-"
"alright alright shush nana let's do fun things instead of whatever you got to say."

Jaemin pouts his lips and frowns at Jeno, smacking his arm again before fixing his keys into his hand.
"adventure time"
nana sing-songs happily in a rather goofy voice, skipping over back to the door without resting.
"time to get in trouble? hell yes!!"

the weekend had arrived and the day ahead was going to be a boring plain old Saturday. Seohyun took this opportunity to catch up on any stuff she may have missed at work but she soon came to realise she never misses things.

sighing, she gave up and closed the laptop. Leaning back in her desk chair staring at her blank wall. She looked around the room and looked for something mildly entertaining but it was no use. 8:45 in the morning and she was already bored to death.

she went downstairs and breakfast. Her breakfast was toast with egg, and some left over side dishes from previous meals. she finished eating the food rather quickly and played on her phone to cure her boredom.

* incoming call *
she answered the phone with a soft smile across her face.
"hey minyoung"
"Seohyun! Let's go shopping today!"
she said into the phone with excitement noticeable in her voice.

"of course! I'll get ready and meet you at the bus stop in twenty minutes?"
minyoung hums in agreement and they bid goodbyes, quickly rushing around getting ready for a day in the city.

changing into a button up white shirt with a collar to stick out the top of her blue sweater she put on the top of the white shirt. She put a plated - grayish blue with white - skirt on and wore some white socks and white sneakers to match.

she brushed her teeth and fixed her hair into a ponytail. As she tied the hair tie into her hair she sat onto the couch and watched the news that played on the television.

" a traffic jam has appeared on — "
Seohyun turned the television off, as she immediately realised the street. of course it was the street the bus takes.. and reached for her phone about to call minyoung before noticing she was receiving a call from her already.

"hello?"
Seohyun answered with no expression in her voice, other than the hint of disappointment.
"let's hang out around 1 pm, the traffic should be cleared up by then"
"alrighty"

Seohyun went into Netflix and scrolled for at least an hour looking for something to watch before settling on a series she has watched at least three times. hours passed quickly and the sun was shining brightly into the lounge room where Seohyun has remained still for a long amount of time.

She stood up and stretched her limbs out then looked at the time seeing it was already one o'clock. She messaged minyoung saying she was heading to the bus stop, then put her phone into her bag. She grabbed her bag, flinging it over her shoulder as she walked out of her home, locking the door behind her.

she got to the bus stop and sat their on her phone scrolling through meaningless posts and stories until she heard minyoung shout from across the street. She looked up and turned her phone off as she did so. She smiled and waved at minyoung and was running across the road at a fast speed.

"hello!!"
minyoung said barely being able to speak due to being out of breath from running.
"hello, long time no see"
Seohyun says with a giggle evident in her voice.

the bus came soon after minyoung arrived and they hoped on, shuffling up the stairs to the back of the bus.

"the ride to the city is long so tell me your love story darling"
Seohyun looked at minyoung with a disgusted face across her face. she fixes her face and lifts her leg up and over her other leg. she puts her hand on her knee and turns her head over to minyoung while fluttering her eyes.
"it's a beautiful love story I shall explain dear"

silence filled between them before they bursted into laughter from embarrassment. Luckily everyone who was on the bus was either at the front or had headphones in so they didn't hear.

Seohyun fixes her position and looks at her lap with her lips rising up into a smile. minyoung was still cringing there not wanting to be reminded of that event that just took place ever again.
"no let's not talk about it any more please."

Seohyun puts her hand on her chest and looks at minyoung with her mouth open, looking at her in disbelief but then cracked and smiled.
"I'm glad we became friends.."
"I don't want to hear you being cringy Seohyun"
"too late, I'm glad we're friends"

minyoung rolled her eyes and yet, she still smiled happily.
"I guess we can thank jaemin for bringing us together"

Jaemin was friends with minyoung since they were young. when jaemin and Seohyun were just beginning to know each other Jaemin introduced minyoung and they instantly became best friends.

"I wonder how many times Jaemin is jealous of me a week"
Seohyun scoffs at her friend but then laughs knowing that he probably did get a bit jealous with the amount of time they hang out.

the arrive at the city and instantly start shopping around at their favourite shops, switching from one style of fashion to another.

Seohyun changes into the outfits she had chosen and looks in the mirror with a fond smile. taking a quick photo she sends the photo to Jaemin awaiting his opinion.

he soon facetimes her and compliments every outfit she puts on. They talk for a bit in low whispers incase some one heard. Minyoung soon came over and opened the curtain, peeking inside seeing Seohyun's phone on the pile off clothes facing the roof as Seohyun threw a shirt on.
"I get a better view than Jaemin does"
Seohyun laughs and grabs a hold of the phone as she was now in her normal clothes, while Jaemin shouts "OI that's not fair!!" through the phone to minyoung.

Soehyun says her goodbyes to Jaemin and the two girls leave the shop, walking around the city for a while before heading back home going their seperate ways once they got of the bus.

As she walks along the street of her house, almost there, her phone starts ringing. She grabs her phone and accepts the call immediately.
"hello~"
she said happily, slowing down her steps.
"I see you!! walk to your house faster already!!"