48

"come on seohyun let's go!!"Daeshim says as he was on the floor, sitting there watching as soehyun sat on her bed, tying her hair up in a ponytail

Daeshim says as he was on the floor, sitting there watching as soehyun sat on her bed, tying her hair up in a ponytail.

"but it's my old city.."

"I know.. but I really want to go see this event. besides maybe Jaemin will be there."

Seohyun sighs and flops back onto her bed, not wanting to go do anything, especially that day. she had barely any sleep due to her mind keeping her awake all night. it was for no reason. she didn't feel any stress, just couldn't manage to let her eyes close.

"please..."
Daeshim says, giving her puppy eyes even though she wasn't looking at him. She groans and sits up, looking at Daeshim who was looking hopeful.

"fine."

Daeshim jumps up and runs out of the room while yelling out "GET READY AND MET ME OUTSIDE!!"

there was a big event for who knows what. but there was going to be fireworks, music, parties and food.  Seohyun originally didn't want to go but thinking of all the fun she could have here brought her hopes up for a hopefully good day.

Seohyun quickly changed into an outfit that seemed suitable for the event. Light blue jeans, that were extremely loose at the end but right around the waist. The type of jeans she liked the most since she felt extremely pretty in them. She paired it with a basic, plain black cropped top. She wore white shoes, a silver bracelet and just as she grabbed her phone to leave, she decided to use a purse today. She grabbed her black purse with a silver chain, placing it over her body.

Daeshim drove Seohyun to the city, the two of them screaming lyrics of songs during the car ride

Daeshim drove Seohyun to the city, the two of them screaming lyrics of songs during the car ride. they acted as if they didn't meet just six months ago. it's as if they've known each other for a life time.

Daeshim was more than positive today something magical was happen to Seohyun, whether she just has a good day or if she bumps into the love of her life. He was mostly excited for her more then what he planned to do for himself.

Daeshim parked the car in a beyond full car park, with only more cars pulling as they sat there for a moment. Daeshim leaned back into his seat, staring forward towards the lake in front of them.

"let's have fun today, alright?"

"of course."

the two get out of the car, Daeshim locking the car before running off ahead of Seohyun who watched him run like a little kid.

"oH MY gOd SEohYuN!!"
Daeshim screamed out to the girl who was speed walking towards him. He pointed towards an area with flashing lights and screams.

"A CARNIVAL!!"

The two make knowing looks towards each other before sprinting forwards towards the busy carnival. Daeshim grabs onto Seohyun's arm, pulling her through the crowd towards one of the rides.

Seohyun paused and looked at one of the rides that went way too high for her liking.
"Daeshim- my heart is literally going to drop-"

"let's die together then."

_______________________________

"I regret that."
Daeshim says as he bends over, hands on his knees as he gasps for the lost air he lost during the ride.

"oh realLYYyy??? no WONDER!!! LOOK HOW HIGH IT GOES!!"
Seohyun says with the most sarcastic voice she could muster up. Seohyun leaned on a railing, watching as people walked past her. Family's with their children lining up for the ride they were just on.

"those poor kids are going to cry."
Seohyun whispered to herself before walking back to where daeshim was standing, only to see he disappeared.

frowning to herself, Seohyun spun around, looking everywhere to try and spot the male. She walked around and checked every possible place he could be in the carnival, but she couldn't find him anywhere.

Seohyun slowly started walking away from the crowds, feeling trapped as everyone was so close together in the one area to go on the ride.

Seohyun slid away from the crowds towards the exit of the carnival where she pulled her phone out and started spamming daeshim with messages.

Seohyun looked around some more, looking away from the carnival towards the water when she recognised a familiar face.

The face turned their head towards the carnival before landing on Seohyun who was staring at them. The male ran up the hill towards the stunned girl. He paused his running, stopping right in front of her staring at her shocked. Seohyun slowly opened her arms and he wasted no time to quickly pull her into a tight hug.

"I've missed you Seohyun"

"I've missed you too chenle."