21

the car with the seven boys seated comfortably in sped down the streets bringing thrill and excitement to all of them as they gripped onto their weapons with anticipation

the car with the seven boys seated comfortably in sped down the streets bringing thrill and excitement to all of them as they gripped onto their weapons with anticipation. All expect Jaemin, who was pressing himself against the window and gripping his leg, holding it tightly until his leg ached.

"this isn't a fun mission everyone, don't forget we are saving someone."
kun spoke into the microphone, everyone was listening carefully. Jaemin fixated his eyes on eyeing down the surroundings. They were in the right side of the city, near the train tracks. Any type of information could be helpful.

suddenly Haechan and renjun made a noise bringing the attention to them as they pointed out the window.
"BUILDING!"

haechan whipped out a camera and showed the surroundings as their unit wayv wrote down all the information they could about the where about's this building was.

"chenle and jisung go and check it out. jaemin follow after them."

Mark stopped the car and chenle and Jisung got out of the car. They wore outfits normal people wore, blending in with everyone else in the city. They wore a jumper and some jeans.

"remember boys, hide the weapons in your pockets"

Jisung placed his gun into his pocket, his hands didn't leave his pocket, covering the outline of the gun so it wasn't visible through his jumper.

chenle did the same as he stepped away from the car. The two boys had a pocket knife in their jeans pocket which they would need if they had a close fight with someone.

Jaemin followed out after them, his hair messy as he ran his fingers through it while walking towards the other two boys. He stood between them and held his gun tightly in his hand, hiding it in his jumper pocket.

The boys ran through the trees, jumping over tree stumps and fumbling around in the leaves as they tried to look like they were doing it for fun.

"Jisung is seriously having fun"
chenle spoke quietly as everyone - that had an earphone in - scoffed a laugh before falling quiet again to focus. Jaemin remained focused on the building they were approaching.

"Jaemin act-"
kun spoke into the mic but was cut off by Jaemin suddenly putting on an acting face and spoke to the two boys beside him.

"guys look"
he said pointing towards the house. They all made knowing looks and ran to the building screaming "I'll get there first" "no I will"
"loser has to eat a bug"

when they got closer a door slammed shut making the boy's stop running and freeze. Jaemin's expression fell down and stared at the building, examining it. Chenle walked around the building, gripping the gun in his pocket, ready to pull it out at any moment but there was no need too.

"no one is on the outside"
chenle whispered as he returned to the front of the building, seeing Jaemin and Jisung looking into the windows, acting as best as they could with their odd laughing and teasing each other for "being scared".

back at the car mark continued to drive around until he found a place to park near the forest. The four boys sit in silence awaiting for something to happen.

"where are the girls?"
Renjun asks breaking the cars silence.

"they'll be coming once we get information about these guys. once that happens the girls are going to come with their plan."
haechan says as he reads through the files in his hands, reading for any information they missed or if there was any hidden messages in it.

"Jaemin seems like he would kill someone soon. he is so quiet.. quieter then usual."
jeno mumbles as he fiddles with the gun in his hand, his fingers tracing over the gun's details.

"he needs Seohyun back.. he isn't going to be the same without her anymore."
Renjun muttered as he stared out the window awaiting for something interesting to happen.

"the girls are on their way"
kun said, speaking into the microphone as everyone of the seven boys heard.

Jaemin continued to peek into all the windows he could but he couldn't see anything. although when he came to one window that was slightly open.

"hey guys! this window is open!!"
Jaemin shouted, keeping up his innocent act of a lost teenager full of rebellion.

Jisung and Chenle make knowing eye contact and ignore the words of everyone speaking into their ear phones.

the two boys run around back to Jaemin and the three of them look into the opened window and see nothing in that room. it was empty other then a bookshelf with nothing expect spider webs all over it, and thick layers of dust on every surface.

"hey we should call the girls and see if they want to come explore this place with us!"
Jisung said as he backed away from the window and looked around, observing the old wood covering all the windows on the second floor.

"okay let's go then!!"
Jaemin said also backing away from the window followed by chenle. Chenle stayed behind the boys as he listened to kun speaking into his ear phone.

"you guys go ahead I'll stay behind and explore more"
Chenle said, his voice filled with over whelming confidence as he stared up at the building.

"have fun, don't die~"
Jisung teased before running back out of the forest followed by Jaemin who didn't speak another word.

Chenle walked back around the building to the opened window, which has been closed more then when they left literally seconds before.

so someone is there.

he looked around the area quickly, observing the trees as best as he could before turning back around to the window. He lifted himself up onto his tippy toes and peeked into the room, getting a better view then before.

he listened to kun's instructions, examining everything kun told him too. collecting all the very small details and taking mental pictures of it all.

suddenly a hand was wrapped around chenles neck, a person stood behind the boy holding his jaw still so the boy couldn't turn back.
"I didn't expect company so fast"