7

The unknown caller had been calling her non stop for the past few hours

The unknown caller had been calling her non stop for the past few hours. But this last hour they had been calling nearly every minute.

she put her phone on silent but couldn't even use her phone since she kept getting constant calls. Every time she declined, a minute would pass and they were calling again.

she wanted to throw her phone out of anger but held back that urge, instead she sat there staring at the phone with glaring eyes.

once again, they called.
"this stupid unknown caller.."
she muttered to herself before answering, and before they could even speak she spoke quickly, not really speaking - she shouted.
"STOP CALLING ME GOD DAMMIT"
and immediately hung up, not allowing them to say a single word.

she knew that this person would be a either a creep or someone playing a prank. because everyone she gave her number too would message her first. no one really calls her so when someone does, she knows it's not someone she knows. Besides why would they use unknown caller? there was no reason too.

it's been that way since she was young and she got used to it. Her parents always say it's a great way to avoid talking to some annoying person. but it was getting out of hand when they constantly called her.

She knocked on the door to Jaemin's house and leaned against the wall waiting for someone to answer. She went for a walk but the constant phone ringing and vibrating only annoyed. But thankfully it was getting less and less, it was only every five to ten minutes now.

Jaemin answered the door and his face immediately raised into a bright happy smile. He let her in and closed the door behind her as she walked to the couch and sat down tiredly.

"Jaemin-"
"wait"
He quickly ran upstairs then returned after a minute or so, the only thing different about him was he had a jumper on now. He jumped onto the couch and slid over next to her, putting his arm around her shoulders as she leaned into his embrace.

"this unknown caller keeps calling me, they've been doing it for the last two days but it's getting worse now. I went for like four hours straight of getting non stop calls every minute!!"

Jaemin's expression changed and he looked at her confused. His eyes slightly widened as he watched her phone ring again.
"seriously?"

she nods and turns her phone off completely, pushing it back into her bag as she was sick of it.
"if it continues happening tomorrow, change your number."
she nods her head and gets comfortable against his body. Pressing herself against him as he held a whimper in. Soon enough though it slipped out and he mentally cursed at himself.

She sat up straight and looked at him confused.
"what's wrong?"
"I got hurt yesterday.. I fell over and I hurt my waist a bit."
he said quietly but she heard clear and well, she lifted his shirt up and looked at his waist while he looked at her with a toothy smile.

"it's only a bruise.. don't worry honey"
he said as she blushed at his words but never the less, she traced her fingers along the purple bruise.

"how did this happen"
she asked pulling his shirt back down, fixing it as she did so. He laughed a bit as he remembered everything that happened.

"A few of my friends came over and we were playing around, chasing each other around the house... and then I fell and hit my waist on the bench as I fell."
he said, smiling like a fool at the memories.
"ouch.."
she says puts her hand on his stomach, leaning against him again, but gently.

________________________________

seohyun leaves Jaemin's place after a few hours of the two watching movies and talking. She walks down to the bus stop being calling minyoung who lived near by.
"hey minyoung, are you at home?"
"nope I'm in the city- we'll sort off, not the city but the likes edge of the city-"
"alright alright,, do you want to meet up and get bubble tea"

"of course, I'll meet you at the shop!"
Seohyun hung up and sat down at the bus stop, waiting for the bus.

the bus came and rather quickly she arrived at the bus stop near the shop. She got off and walked down the semi busy streets.

she opened the door to the shop and sees minyoung sitting with a bubble tea in her hand and another on the table.
"your favourite ma'am"
minyoung said as she made eye contact with
Seohyun who was walking over. Seohyun couldn't help but laugh a little but never the less, smiles and thanks her.

they stay at the shop for a bit before leaving and going for a walk. Once they arrived at their usual spot, they sat down on an old white bench. They sat their talking for a while. Admiring the view in front of them.

Their was a little pond surrounded by rocks on the edge, with cute fish swimming around. The area was well decorated with plants and some statues. it was an area with amazing decorations and over the pond, was a small walking bridge to get to the other side of the area. There was a statue in the middle of the pond of a large fish with water coming out of it's mouth.

Seohyun's phone vibrated again for the fifth time since they sat down. It was getting more constant again and minyoung seemed to notice.
"who keeps calling you and why don't you answer it?"
Seohyun sighs and grabs her phone out of her bag, showing minyoung the unknown number.

"they've been calling me non stop the past like two nights!! I'm sick of it man."
worry appeared on her face as she looked at
Seohyun confused. Soon enough she relaxed her expression and looked at seohyun all seriously to only say.
"change your number then dumbass"

Seohyun slaps her gently but smiles as she did so, while minyoung holds arm when seohyun slapped her.
"you and Jaemin said the exact same thing but Jaemin said it nicer."

"great minds think alike"
minyoung stated with a smile.

"great minds think alike"minyoung stated with a smile