19

a male dressed in a loose black button up shirt and a harness over the top partnered with some black pant

a male dressed in a loose black button up shirt and a harness over the top partnered with some black pant. his face mostly covered with a black mask and a black and white cap covering the top half of his face.

Seohyun stared at him before noticing the gun placed in his right hand as he walked over to her. she stared at him with widened eyes as they made eye contact. His eyes digging into hers and before she could act fast enough, he started running.

she swiftly stepped back into the room and slammed the door shut, flicking the lock upwards - locking the door.

She made her way back to sungho, standing beside him not even noticing his facial expression. he remained perfectly calm, laying there as if he wasn't in any kind of danger.

chaos was unfolding outside and Seohyun could hear it. The screams for help, the heavy and loud panting of people banging on the door screaming to be let in. she heard it all.

Her eyes squeezed shut wishing it would all go away. she opened her mouth creating a small gap but it was enough to allow the soft whimpers of fear escape. Tears welled from deep inside and coursed down her cheeks from seeing a shadow under the door.

the screams from outside were now quieter. they were further away as if they had left the hospital floor or just find somewhere to run and hide. but as she leaned against the wall, bringing her hands to her cheeks to wipe the tears away - it all fell silent.

sungho looked up towards where Seohyun was standing. His eyes travelled around her face, watching as sparkly tears flowed down her cheeks. She stepped forward away from the wall, silently walking to grab her phone.

coughing as loud as he could, sungho examined her expression. deep down loving the fear he saw across her face. a gunshot was fired, echoing through the whole hospital. the place was dead silent, all sungho could hear was her whimpers and cries.

"huRRY UP WOULD YOU!!"
sungho suddenly screamed making Seohyun jump back, hitting her back against the wall she was just leaning on.

"w-what"
she stuttered out as her legs started to give in.
the door handle suddneing started twisting trying to be opened but the latter soon gave up and started banging on the door. Sungho turned his head to Seohyun, glaring into her glistening eyes. He watched as she fell to the floor in a crying heap, her face brought to her knees as she begged for it to all end.

"don't cry. it'll be over soon"

the door was slammed open, the door falling to the floor as the male dressed in black walked in and started at sungho.

Sungho pointed at the floor beside his bed. The male walked around and stared down at Seohyun. His eyes piercing through her back before he grabbed her, pulling her up and holding her arm tightly.

She tried to hit the man but it failed as he held her tighter so tight that she felt the bruise already growing.

The male stared at sungho, not letting go of Seohyun even through her cries and pleas for help. Sungho smiled at the latter, before he started to carefully sit up and try to get out of the bed.

"Daejung will help you in-"
Just then another male came running in, out of breath as they stopped and bent over holding their knees sucking in air as quickly as they could before running over to sungho.

"get in my back we need to go now!"

The male holding onto Seohyun held her harder before dragging her as she tried to grab onto something. She grabbed onto the stair case railing with her free hand, holding on tightly even if it hurt her.

The male was pulled back and his anger was only infuriated as he suddenly tugged at her, bringing her to lose her grip and fall.
"stop it before I kill you seohyun"