13

the few personal items Jaemin wanted, was now all packed and in the back seat of his car

the few personal items Jaemin wanted, was now all packed and in the back seat of his car. Now all they had to do was wait for Seohyun to get here. Jisung played games while Jaemin bothered him out of boredom.

The door bell suddenly ran and Jaemin jumped of the couch, running to the door quickly. He opened the door and saw Seohyun standing there looking at her phone.
"hello~"
She said raising her head and making eye contact with Jaemin. He smiles and opens the door all the way for her to walk in. Jisung yells a tired hello as well before sitting back down on the white plush couch.

carefully, Seohyun scanned the room seeing a few things missing.
"Seohyun"
Jaemin said, grabbing onto her hands and holding them. They faced each other, eyeing one another's expression and facial details.
"I have something's I need to do for a while.. so I won't be going to work anymore."
Seohyun raised her eyebrows and tilted her head to the side. "huh? why?"
"I have somethings I need to do."

she steps closer to him until there bodies are against each other. Slowly, she wraps her arms around his waist.
"what about school..?"

he paused for a moment. I didn't even think about my schooling.. he shrugs his shoulders before his arms make their way around her waist, hugging her back.
"I'm not sure yet."
"you worked so hard to get where you are though..."

Jaemin sighs and rests his head on her shoulder, his face in her neck as his breath fans it. She did the same for him, taking in each other's sweet scent - although Jaemin didn't know how long it would be before he could get close like this with her again... or if he would ever be able too again.

A dramatic sigh escapes his lips as Jaemin pulls away making eye contact.
"I also don't know how much
I'll be able to see you.."
she looks down at the ground, eyeing the floorboards and looking at their patterns to distract herself from her annoying thoughts.

Finally she looks up and makes eye contact with him, goosebumps now across her neck and her heart beat accelerating.
"is this about the photos. be honest."
she said trying to sound as confident as she could, by making her voice stern yet she was just baffled with emotions - unsure what to feel.

"because I mean that event just happened yesterday and now suddenly you are going?!"
Jaemin stays silent making her scoff.

"you're kidding right?"
he looks away and back at Jisung, the younger boy was already looking at him with worried eyes.
"right..?"

Jaemin looked back at her and smiled, leaning in a bit closer to her face. She back away but she was rather confused. surely not.
he looked at her lips then back at her eyes with a knowing look. She presses her lips onto his and he immediately kissed back. Jisung looked away with a disgusted expression across his face as he refused to watch them kiss.

She pulled away and made eye contact with him, her eyes shaking as she watched him look away refusing to look her in the eyes.
"please Jaemin don't tell me that's why.."

The corner of Jaemin's lips rise into a soft smile, yet he felt horrible. She steps back and looks at Jisung then back at Jaemin. Somehow it felt like it was all coming together but she wasn't sure.
"Jaemin.."
he hums in response and looks at her, seeing her expression being terrified.

"are you in a gang?"