27

"oh darling we are just getting started

"oh darling we are just getting started.."

"don't call me darling you fucking-"
the male gripped her cheeks aggressively, pressing them together until it ached. she whimpered in pain, but never the less she stared into his disgusting brown eyes.

"you sicko.."
she whispered, earning a hard slap across the face but the smirk didn't fall from her face. they hadn't attempted to kill her, other than the torturous burns she earned from a burning metal that one of the men placed onto his leg not to long ago. but he was stopped not long after from another person scolding them for even thinking of hurting her.

she couldn't feel the burns pain anymore, her legs had gone numb. her curious mind went to one person, he was the only person she thought of when she thought of being saved. but these people spoke as if they would die.

they should die. how dare they kidnap me.

seohyun scoffs back a laugh from her own thoughts. earning the attention from everyone within the dark room.

"what's so fucking funny"
"nothing. am I not allowed to laugh anymore or something?"
she spat, looking straight ahead into the pure darkness. The only light within the room was pouring onto her. she only saw the figures of those people in the room, otherwise when they close she saw that they wore things covering there face.

"so like if you guys kidnapped me then why are you all freaking out? you didn't have a good enough plan"

her sassy attitude was rising to the surface. only infuriating them. a male walked over to her, his boots brought her attention to where he was walking from.

"you got good ears-"
"no you just walk loudly"
she said, placing a sweet smile onto her face. the male walked faster and when he was within her view, where she was momentarily shocked.

"what the fuck sungho"
he only smiles and leans down close to her.
"maybe stop pissing these guys off. they might just kill you sooner then planned."

sungho pulled away from her and walked back near the walls, pressing himself against it as he tilted his head to the side.

"one question for everyone here."

the room remained silent, not wanting to reply to whatever she had to say.
"who are you waiting for?"

"who do you think?"
an unknown voice called out from another direction.
"hhhh could be anyone, but I'm gonna guess someone to save me."

"isn't that an obvious one. either way, as soon as they arrive you are dead."
"what if they don't get here-"

the sound of a gun resonated through the room. The bullet being shot through to a brick wall, bouncing off onto the floor. the girl jumped in her seat but was held down by the ropes.

"you'll die either way princess."

"why me?"
"stop asking so many fucking questions or I'll shoot you right now!!"

"so much for a professional killer.."
she mumbles quietly under her breathe. She looked down at the floor, giving up with her option of annoying them.

deep inside, she was shaking and felt like crying and screaming for help. but what would that do. The only thing keeping her from doing that was the thought that she would get out of here.

but that hope was no longer playing through her head like a merry go round, instead it sat at the back of her mind, only being able to pray she will be saved.

A door screeched open, not being able to open that much to the rust covering the doors hinges. A males voice resonated through the room. her ears focusing onto the voice trying to decipher the voice.

"guys like I said aruem only helped-"

a short, yet extremely loud gasp was heard seconds into that man's sentence, followed by shouting.

"SHUT UP SHE KNOWS THAT PERSON-"

"aruem? aruem helped you guys? what-"
Seohyun said, trying to stand up but the ropes only dug into her skin, burning.

"of course. you didn't trust her, did you?"
the male spat with a cocky attitude through his voice. some more voices were speaking but it wasn't to her. As much as she knew she should focus on every detail to help escape, she couldn't.

seohyun closed her eyes, and tilted her head down. feeling like her hope she had was giving up. her hope of being saved was going down the drain as now she felt like those she trusted, were no longer trustable.

"why would you say names so clearly like that. are you that dumb?"
Sungho said, his footsteps stomping over to the door where a male pressed himself against the wall.

"this plan is already failing. they already got into the other base and killed everyone. once they find out this place, we are all dead."
the boy spat, anger pouring off his words as he pointed to the girl.

"they just want her yet they are killing for her."
a couple of laughs were heard around the room.

"this is the mafia you child, killing is part of the lifestyle."
an unidentified male says with a chuckle.

"they really don't hold back, huh?"
sungho muttered quietly under his breath as he walked back to his original spot, letting the boy breath in sharply for his breath he lost.

"once he sees me, he'll be caught of guard. he can't kill me so easily."
sungho said with a sweet voice. she could practically hear the smile that he had across his face.

"who is this man you are speaking off?"
Seohyun asked, not lifting her head yet. sungho laughs and walked over into the light, knelling down in front of her. they make eye contact and Seohyun finally lifts her head up.

"non other than your sweet Jaemin."