30

"oh boys~"a sweet girls voice resonated through the air

"oh boys~"
a sweet girls voice resonated through the air. four males who stood at the top of the building, with guns behind their backs. it was awfully obvious at this point.

"what's a sweet girl like you doing around these areas of town?"
one of the males who wore a mask and black hat questioned as soon as they made eye contact with her. Dropping the gun that was once in his hands unknowingly as the three other males stood there mentally confused as to what was wrong with him.

the male leaned onto the ledge of the building. his hands holding his weight as he stared down at the girl.

"what are you doing? focus would you!"
a male with red hair stated as he smacked the male who leaned against the ledge at the back off the head.

the male moved away from the ledge and bent down to pick up his gun. His gripped it tightly, his finger hovering over the trigger as he moved behind the three of them.

"focus goddammit-"
the click of a gun echoed down to the ground where Haeun stood. The three of the males fell down onto the concreted roof top. their blood spilling out of there head.

"headshot~"
jeno cheered quietly under his breath as he took his mask off, sucking in a heavy breath of air before putting his mask back on and snatching one of the corpses body's jacket. swaying it over his outfit making his way back down stairs as he remembered taeyongs master plan.

no one will enter until Jaemin is in there. you will be the only one jeno, so blend in.

Haeun ran for the trees beside this tall elegant standing building. for an tall, white elegant building in the middle of the woods, it wasn't easy to find. even if it stood out like a sore thumb.

Haeun ran through the forest floor covered in brown leaves and dead grey looking trees surrounding them.

She placed two fingers in her mouth, and whistled a high pitched whistle. Immediately after, more footsteps were heard behind her. The crunching of leaves didn't help the secretiveness but it didn't give them necessarily give them a disadvantage.

unit 127 followed closely behind Haeun who lead them towards the backyard of this building. all expect mark and haechan, who was doing another part of the plan, whipped their guns out and held it in perfect form. their fingers not over the trigger due to the risk of it being triggered and sending a bullet flying.

Haeun, without a gun in here hands, walked around the corner. she was the only one not in normal uniform. She wore a white skirt, under it was black bike shorts and a black belt, where her knife and gun were awaiting for her.

she wore a black shirt tucked into her skirt loosely. her outfit perfect for throwing people of guard in a matter of seconds. who would expect a lady dressed nicely to appear when there is meant to be a war.

the backyard of this building had a huge pool which was the first thing haeun noticed as she turned the corner. She was pulled back, a tight grip around her neck as her hand immediately went under her skirt gripping her knife and pulling it out.

"mother fucker."
she said, the knife digged deep into the thigh of the person who was behind her. A sharp intake of air was heard and no even a second lately a scream was erupted.

Haeun walked forward at a fast pace with this man charging after her. He was speeding forward and just as she walked beside the pool. She turned around on her heel, avoiding walking into the pool.

the male, was not so lucky as he had the luck of falling into the pool. Johnny approached behind haeun and shot the male struggling to swim in the pool right in the head.

"good shot."

________________________________

fights and gun shots was all around. The original plan was long gone as no one was ready for the fight to start as soon as Jaemin steps one foot into the place.

a poorly aimed gun shot fired straight for Jaemin, hitting the doorframe beside Jaemin. Jaemin stared at the bullet hole dinted into the perfectly sculpted door frame.
"oh it's on bitches"

multiple people from both groups came out from their hiding spots, most of the neos ran in from all sorts of angles throwing them off as the neos had this perfectly planned.

knifes were swung through the air before plummeting into ones lower abdomen. Jaemin smirked and suffering person to the wall. choking them as haechan ran over to cover Jaemin from any injuries.

"where is she"
"I don't know who you are talking about.."

Jaemin lifted his gun up, finger over the trigger while he rested the muzzle of the gun onto the person's temple.

"where is she."
he said as his eyes stared into the males eyes, scaring the male knowing very well he had no chance of survival.

"in- in a room o-over there I'm not s-sure what one.."
Jaemin smirks at the others words. Seeing how they crumble under Jaemin's stare? shaking continuously as Jaemin pushes the gun's muzzle against his head aggressively, pulling the trigger.

he moved away and looked back at the war happening behind them. Screams of pain and laughter of insanity filled the room while gunshots and mental crashing against each other echoed through the ears of everyone there.

Jaemin patted haechan shoulder and almost immediately haechan ran back into the middle of the fight. Jaemin sped around, sticking close to the wall to avoid any attention being driven towards him.

he opened ; more so kicked the doors open but the rooms inside only held bookcases and desks, nothing else. Who needs this many offices jeez.
Jaemin thought to himself as he kicked down a fourth door.

he was now far down the hallway, away from where the fight was taking place. No one there to protect him if something went wrong. only him and himself,,
and hopefully soehyun was here somewhere.

Jaemin pushed a door handle of a mental door down, he clicked open but it didn't swing open.
It was at the very end of the hallway, the last room but obviously the larges one due to the massive gap between the door to the last one.

"stupid rusted hinges!"
Jaemin said as he backed up before running the side of his body against the door, where it finally opened.

Stumbling into the dimly lit room, His eyes landed on Seohyun, tied in ropes against a chair. Blood across her body, only fuelling his anger and willingness to kill.

"oh how sweet. the lover here to save the day."
A voice said as the door slammed shut and suddenly the silence was painfully loud. no gunshots, no mental crashing, no screams, no laughter. it was all gone.

"if you think of even shooting me, just know that your precious Seohyun will die as soon as that trigger goes off.

na jaemin."

"