5

the weather had gotten horrible recently

the weather had gotten horrible recently. raining almost every day for the past week. dark clouds filled the once blue bright skies. The hospital became such a gloomy place due to the dark clouds peering through the windows, it was usually such a lit up place. It was cold outside, especially freezing in the mornings and night time.

Jaemin and Seohyun hadn't seen each other much this week as this week had he had a lot of work he needed to catch up on. even at work they could only really talk in the hallways for a few seconds since on their breaks, Jaemin was studying. he only had one assignment before he finally finished the assignments.

"almost done.."
he muttered to himself quietly, trying to convince himself to keep going yet he was sick of this by now.

this whole week so far had been studying, work, eat, sleep, repeat.
he was sick of it.

He felt like he was going to cry with the amount of things he suddenly couldn't remember or do. he could do it, he knew it but his brain was exhausted and needed rest.

he looked over at Seohyun who was next to him on her phone. He leaned close to her before resting the side of his face on her lap. She put her hand on his head, playing with his hair as he couldn't help but fall asleep for a moment.

after ten minutes the break was over and she woke him up, patting his softly considering if she shook him to hard he might fall on the floor and that would cause a lot of people to look at them.

He got off her and packed his stuff up while quietly muttering sorry.
"no need to be sorry, you are exhausted. We only have two hours left then home time~"
his face lit up for a quick moment.

the two hours went by awfully slowly for him but it finally ended and they went home.

Seohyun and Jaemin walked back together as per usual, Jaemin didn't say much, instead just listened to Seohyun when she spoke otherwise it was silent.

"Seohyun"
he said out of nowhere, breaking the silence. She looked at him and met his tired gaze.
"I'm going to be staying at my friends house tonight. We are going out tomorrow morning so we thought why not have a sleep over"

"donghyuck?"
he nods his head and grabs ahold of her hand, interlocking their fingers together.
"after this week ends, I'll be free and we can hang out every day if you want too"
she smiles and leans her head onto his shoulder with little to no effort, just resting there.

"Can I come...?"
Jaemin looks down at the ground, watching his steps. He shakes his head and lifts his head back up to look at her.
"you are tired.. I know you too well sweetie. Once we are almost at his house, you will be too tired to even continue, let along go back home! Just go home and rest. I'll message you when I get to his place?"

she stays quiet then agrees with him. He was right. They reach the normal part where they seperate, Jaemin grabs ahold of her face and kisses her lips tiredly, and she two, She kisses back tiredly. The kiss was slow, his hands caressed the sides of her waist before pulling away. Both having butterflies in their stomachs like they always had after a kiss.  Jaemin turns around, walking away as she did as well. He goes on the long journey to his friends house (only a few streets away) and she goes back to her house only a street away.

 He goes on the long journey to his friends house (only a few streets away) and she goes back to her house only a street away