10

he laid on his bed, contemplating everything

he laid on his bed, contemplating everything. whoever messaged her all those things is obviously someone against him. or more specifically, his group.

but why bring the innocent doctor into this.
she has nothing they want or need.

all he could do is hope they don't keep contacting her, and hope she still trusts him. because when it comes to needing to save her... he needs her trust.

Hours passed of him just thinking and before he knew it, his work shift would've already started. His phone started ringing so he looks over to the screen, seeing Seohyun was calling him.

he ignored it and stood up, moving to his cupboard to change into a new outfit, the kind he could feel neo in. all white with bright green strips down the side of the sleeves of his zip up jumper and down the sides of his pants. he wore a white shirt underneath the with a dark coloured picture printed on it. He put some small silver chains around his neck. It was a typical neo outfit for him, an outfit concept he and his friends often wore.

he walked down stairs, each foot step was somehow feeling like he was stepping out of his public life and into his more private life. the life he didn't want her to see.

He walked into his garage and jumped into his car. It was a Ford Mustang, a white car with blue strips on the hood of the car.

He pulled out of the drive way, onto the street. watching his garage close before speeding off into the day. Driving way over the limit yet so smoothly. Turning every corner with ease, not slowing his pace down doing so.

he left the neighbours and drove around the outskirts of the city, avoiding traffic and more importantly police.

he continued speeding until he made it to a the edge of the land filled with trees everywhere.
A a dark green forest with one trail into it and only one trial out. He drove down it being a bit more cautious but still driving faster then needed.

after five minutes of driving at a fast pace in the forest he finally saw the building. It was an old looking brick building but he knew he was so much more then that. He drove around the back, carefully avoiding the trees. His car fitting perfectly. He pulled his window down and pressed a button on a tree next to him. The button blended in with the bark of the tree truck, making it basically impossible to tell it's there but the group recognised it perfectly.

a large patch of green grass and plants suddenly lifted up, revealing a drive way going far underneath the surface. He sped down the ramp, making it to the bottom rather quickly.

cars of all kinds were down there. From older looking cars to cars you see in the streets all the time to the expensive ones you rarely see. Nearly any type of vehicles were down here parked nicely. He parked his car in the closest park to the stair case at the end of the large car park.

he ran up the stairs, his gaze stern and unable to tell any other expression from his faces. He was met by the burning gaze of his friends waiting for him.
"took you long enough"

Renjun said with a snarky gaze at Jaemin who rolled his eyes. Jeno lead them to a large room, A huge table in the centre with chairs surrounding the outskirts of the table. there was almost thirty chairs in there. More then enough then what they needed. twenty seven members in his group, with the chance of more coming.

Jaemin sat down next to the taeyong at the front of the room where everyone's attention was. taeyong spun the chair to face Jaemin, starting with small talk.
"how is the studying going-"
"can we not have small talk? you all know what's going on so can we get on with it."
Jaemin said looking at taeyong with his eyes glaring at the older and his mouth forming a straight line. His emotions slowly getting to him as all he wanted to do was figure out who did this.

taeyong nods and grabs the file in front of him on the table, putting it in Jaemin's hands.
"this is the group we are going against currently. even though we made sure no one knows you are apart of the team, we think they figured it out. we also think they are involved with what happened with Seohyun."

Jaemin sighs and opens the file, reading over the names recognising a few of their faces from around town and more specifically, from the hospital. Jaemin was meant to be taking a break from all of this business, studying to be a doctor just so he can take of his members when needed. after all he was one of their aces.

"what photo was it?"
"a photo from my last mission before I took this break. the mission with jeno and donghyuck."

taeyong nods and grabs a hold of the file while making eye contact.
"you recognise their faces?"
Jaemin's hums in a reply as he tried to think off exactly when he saw these people.

"I think near the end of last year one of them came into the hospital, he had a bloody wound if I remember correctly. I don't know what kind off wound as I wasn't taking care of him."

taeyong sighed and looked back at the files. Nothing on his mind exactly, there couldn't be. they had barely any information on the current situation. Jaemin fiddled with his fingers as his breathing was feeling off. this wasn't going to be a clean fight. This was going to be a messy, complicated war.

"Jaemin."
Jaemin looked up from his fingers and stared at taeyong. Taeyong sighed and everyone in the room looked at taeyong, awaiting his next words.

"you are going to have to come back."