20

Seohyun was now long gone, far from the hospital while aruem ran around the hospital checking on every single patient

Seohyun was now long gone, far from the hospital while aruem ran around the hospital checking on every single patient. only to realise who was gone.

"son of bitch.."
aruem mutters under her breath before sprinting down the staircase down to the first floor.

she ran out of the hospital's front doors, hearing the wailing sirens approaching. She ran as fast as her legs would let her go, running for the car park.

she unlocked her car and jumped into the car, starting it before even getting comfortable. She pressed onto the accelerator and sped off into the city. Her hands fiddled with her phone in her pocket before finally pulling it out.

she pulled off into a street that was basically empty expect a few cars parked to the side.
"pick up.. Jaemin.. for fucks sake pick up-"

just then Jaemin picked up the phone, speaking with a rough voice.
"what is it?"

"Seohyun has been taken Jaemin. that sungho jerk and these other guys took her. WE ONLY FED INTO THEIR PLAN."
aruem screamed into the phone, her hands gripping onto the steering wheel, her knuckles turning white as silence filled the other end of the line.

"what"
Jaemin said, voice had no sign of any emotion. Just a monotone voice to suit his tensed expression.

"Jaemin, they fucking took her."

________________________________

screams and shouts from deep inside filled the room. paper flew across the table and people kept talking over each other. no one was calm. it was hard to be when their ace was practically about to kill one of them.

"aruem why didn't you fucking tell us"
Jaemin spoke with a low deep voice, breaking the screams and shouts up. Everyone sat down onto their chairs with a groan, only able to wait and watch what happens for the time being.

"I didn't have time to!! was I meant to expect this kind of thing to happen?!"

"YES YOU WERE! WE ALWAYS TOLD YOU"
he screamed as he gripped onto the side of his chair. he breathed heavily and gritted his teeth, staring deep into her soul.

"Jaemin calm down-"
Taeyong said as he reached for Jaemin's arm, trying to keep him calm but just at the worst time - aruem stormed out of the room, slamming the door open, hitting the wall.

Jaemin jumped out of his seat to his feet and ran after her, fire practically coming out of his ears as everyone tried to stop him from doing something he'd regret.

He ran after aruem, being faster then her he caught up quickly. Mentally preparing himself to not do anything dumb, He pulled on her jacket, swinging her back to stop running.

"where are you going"
Jaemin mumbled quietly, holding himself together as best as he could.

"to save your girlfriend. Since it's my fault, I'll save her."