17

Seohyun walks through the hospital hallways down towards the brown large door at the end

Seohyun walks through the hospital hallways down towards the brown large door at the end. Her black heels clicked against the floor and her wavy, chestnut coloured hair swayed behind her as she walked at a fast pace.

pushing the doors opened, they swing back almost hitting the wall. She walks into the empty office filled with books and corner with some green plants giving the room some light.

she walked around, behind the desk and pulled her chair out to sit down just as the door clicked shut.

Seohyun leaned back in the chair which made some creaking noises along with an odd pricking at her butt as she tried to shift into a comfortable place.

barely getting comfortable, a voice appeared out of no where startlingly Seohyun, but relaxed seeing who it was.

"Seohyun!!"
a female nurse said, bursting through the wooden doors. She looked rather worried but then relaxed seeing at Seohyun was in fact sitting their calmly.

"yes? what's wrong aruem?"
aruem walked forward and that's when soehyun noticed the papers in her hand. Aruem places the papers on the table and her lips lifted into a soft smile.

"we also have a male patient that is heavily injured from a fight. He told the other nurses that last night he got beat up in the forest, but he didn't the other persons face."

Seohyun nods her head and raises her lips into a half smile, although her heart stopped hearing those words though.
I was at the forest last night..?
She felt a shiver run down her spine as she tried to remain still to not make it obvious.

Just the thought of the fact she could have been involved in that fight send her mind spiralling with scenarios of things that she could have witnessed.

"I'll read through these papers now, thank you"
Seohyun placed her fingers on the papers and watched as Aruem turned around, leaving the large office. Seohyun read through the papers briefly, trying to get as much information as she could in such little time as she kept glancing up at the computer turned on with multiple notifications from all sorts of work colleagues coming through.

on the other side of the door, aruem paced back and forth not knowing what to tell her group. she could already imagine what the neo's would say if she just came and said

I can't just say oh yeah I told seohyun about the guy who came to the hospital and that she is probably going to have to help him.

aruem finally stopped pacing back and forth. She ran her fingers through her hair, closing her eyes tightly as she imagined the outcome to that situation. ILL DIE. no I won't tell them anything. I'll just tell Minyoung and keep an eye on him...

She fixed her outfit, getting rid of the wrinkles in the white top, fixing her name tag that read
" Kim Aruem "

Aruem walked away from the door at last and quickly sped walked up the stairs to the second floor where the male was.