26

aruem sighs and places her hands onto the desk, leaning forward

"what do we do then."

"get in contact with my parents."

"what? nana we can't do that."
the nickname that usually brought a smile to his face now did nothing like that and instead it didn't change anything. aruem sighed and took a step back away from the desk, looking at the back of Jaemin's head as he continued looking through his old social media accounts in search of any more information.

"let's go to taeyong.."

Jaemin only hums and continues to look at the screen.
"fine.. correction I'll go."

Jaemin doesn't reply to her words, instead he clicks onto the messages. seeing multiple from a deactivated account. He clicks onto it, memories he didn't know flew through his mind.

________________________________

February 24th, 2011

deactivated account
jaemin where are you? why aren't you active anymore:(

jaemin.na
I can't anymore

deactivated account
why? can we still hang out?

jaemin.na
no

deactivated account
Jaemin what's wrong?

jaemin.na
I can't tell you sungho

deactivated account
you can tell me everything,
I won't tell a single soul ever!!

jaemin.na
promise?

deactivated account
of course!! you can trust me with
your deepest secret.

jaemin.na
my parents aren't good people,
I've been dragged into this stuff
and now I.. I can't do anything
anymore..

deactivated account
seriously? so we can't even
see each other anymore :(

jaemin.na
I guess not.. they are controlling me now

deactivated account
Jaemin, promise me you'll
meet me again in the future!
we can't forget each other!

jaemin.na
of course, we are best friends
for life!!
oh no, I got to go.
bye sungho

deactivated account
bye Jaemin!
I'll see you soon!!
________________________________

Jaemin stared at the messages. His heart only hurt remembering his childhood and how it was suddenly taken from him when he was finally getting into his teenager years.

"sungho.. sungho.."

park sungho, his childhood best friend. how could he not recognise him earlier? Park sungho, the most innocent child now apart of a mafia group against jaemin.

Jaemin leaned back into the chair and rolled his eyes, anger fuelling him up. non of this would've happened if he just stuck close to Seohyun. He wouldn't have to relive these memories, that were slowly but surely returning into his brain.

"what do you have Jaemin."
Taeyong voice brought Jaemin back to reality. His face snapping into a dull expression as he looked back at taeyong.

"park sungho, he grew up with me. until 2013, when we got separated due to me joining this mafia group. I think not long after I joined he would've joined another mafia group. we did keep in contact a bit after the separation but I have no memories of anything that could help."

"Jaemin get anything that could help us, go through your past and get all the information on park sungho."

great.
Jaemin thought but his expression remained still, emotionless you could say, as he only nodded his head to taeyong. Jaemin turned bis attention back to the laptop sitting in front of him, Creating a file and naming it "park sungho"

"share hyuck into this, and write down everything. the rest of us are making a plan to get Seohyun back."

her name brought his adrenaline through the roof, almost immediately he got to work. He took a screenshot of the messages, putting it onto the document. His fingers started typing everything he remembered about his childhood friend, now enemy, sungho.

╔═══════════════════════════╗

name : Park Sungho
age : 23
he is in an unknown mafia group, but I suspect he is apart of "the purple sparrows."

We grew up together up until 2013 when I joined neo city. he was an innocent, nice child but once we lost contact he must've changed and joined the mafia group. we made some contact afterwards but we never spoke of anything to do with mafia groups.

sungho's mother's name is park chaeyoung.
his fathers name is park dong-geun.

his parents are most likely the reason due his decision to join a mafia group. his parents were always quiet, secretive people - even as a child I knew this. it may be hard to get information on them but once we do it will only be easier to get information on sungho.

sungho is a good actor, he took acting at school as a child. he can trick any one with his amazing acting skills. he can fool even the smartest people. so never fall for his tricks.

╚═══════════════════════════╝

Jaemin sighs and runs his hands through his hair, groaning as his brain couldn't think of anything else. Jaemin shared the document to haechan, and almost immediately haechan joined and started placing information about sungho that they gathered from aruem.

one thing was for sure.
he wasn't a good fighter
but he is an excellent actor.

Jaemin stood up in his chair, stretching his limbs out. his brain returning to the thought of Seohyun being hurt and trapped somewhere.

"please be okay, darling."
he mumbled under his breath before sliding his feet across the floor until his reached the chair, sitting back down.

I know y'all don't care about how sungho and Jaemin used to be friends but I need this here so when the big moment happens I add some ✨ flavour ✨