31

"what the fuc-"Jaemin went to lift his gun up to shoot sungho but the latter stared deep into Jaemin's eyes, throwing him off guard as memories flushed back in

"what the fuc-"
Jaemin went to lift his gun up to shoot sungho but the latter stared deep into Jaemin's eyes, throwing him off guard as memories flushed back in. It wasn't easy killing your childhood bestfriend. it wasn't their fault they were brought into the world of guns and fights, full of death and no mercy.

Sungho relaxed his tensed up muscles and lifted his gun up, aiming straight towards seohyun who sat there with a dead expression. not even seeing jaemin brought the slightest bit of happiness to her. she only could muster up a bit of anger but even that she couldn't do. her feelings off life were gone and she couldn't care less anymore.

"so tell me Jaemin, how has life been?"
sungho questioned as he walked over towards the door, locking it to prevent any interruptions. His plan was now also out the window as he had no escape once he killed seohyun. He was basically asking for death as soon as he pulls the trigger ending her life.

"sungho cut the crap. I'll make a deal with you"
those words fell of his tongue as if his planned this whole conversation ahead of time.
Sungho tilts his head to the side, looking at Jaemin with questioning eyes. not once did his hand shake of accidentally move out of aim.

"go on?"

"put the gun down and leave. I won't hurt you. I just want her out of here."

sungho laughs a bewildering laugh, as if Jaemin was crazy. He sucks in a breath then stared at Jaemin with a glaring expression.

"you think I'm that dumb, nana?"
"it was worth a try, sunny"

both stared at each other with an uncomfortable tension any one would want to escape from. They only fuelled each other's burning pits of fire with the use of each other's nicknames from when they were innocent children.

Seohyun watched this go down, almost immediately noticing the steady hand of sungho. She stared at Jaemin who inches away from pressing the muzzle of his gun into the pit of sungho's stomach.

"I also should mention your princess has been off. she was fine at first but now she has no emotion within her."
Jaemin finally presses the gun's muzzle right into sungho's stomach, digging it into the skin as sungho only smiled.

"even if you shoot me I can still shoot her, perfect headshot."

Jaemin gritted his teeth, and used his spare hand to run it along his belt until he found his knife. Pulling it out as he grabbed his knife into his hand and pulled his gun away.

"let's make this fun shall we?"

Sungho smirked at the slightly younger one's words. Sungho let his arm drop as his free one grabbed his knife out of his pocket. Both using similar knifes.

Jaemin threw his gun over to the far wall, near where Seohyun was. She only titled her head slightly to the side and down, to see the gun so close to her. i need it. She thought as she looked back at the two boys slowly backing away from one another, sungho also throwing his gun to where Jaemin's was.

guns were out of play now as they moved over to the other side of the large room. it was dark, only being able to see the outlines of one another's figure and seohyun at the far other side sitting under the light.

"let it begin."
sungho said under his breath as he started running for Jaemin, who was more then prepared. Jaemin moved out the way just as the knife was centimetres away from stabbing him. A fond smirk appeared on his face as he watched sungho try to collect himself before continuing.

Jaemin did nothing but avoid being injured. almost once he got injured would he inflict any pain onto sungho. maybe it was the soft spot he had for his enemy.

having to kill someone I used to care about so much. not as easy as they say.

Jaemin thought to himself as he once again moved out of the way, but this time sungho was prepared and his knife moved along with Jaemin's body, slicing Jaemin across the stomach.

"oh I was going to be easy on you for a bit longer but you are asking for it now."

Jaemin pounced onto Sungho and tackled him to the ground. ignoring his bleeding injury, he gathered up his energy and started attacking sungho.

sungho was quick to move and avoid, shoving Jaemin off him just like he did in the forest, making a run for it, but this time sungho just stood up and went for it again.

as if they never got tired they continued this. tackling each other and constantly trying to stab one another.

Sungho finally got on top of Jaemin and smiled into his eyes as he stabbed Jaemin in the thigh. Jaemin gasped loudly and felt the blood seeping out of his wound.

Jaemin pushed sungho off him with his last bit of strength. The fight basically ending in minutes yet only minor injuries were inflicted upon each other, other than Jaemin being stabbed in the thigh.

Sungho stood up, breathing heavily as he stared down at the man below him struggling on the floor as he gripped the handle of his knife in his hand tighter.

"it's not fucking over yet."
Jaemin said, sucking in a heavy breath as he spun his body around on the blood and lifted himself up a bit followed by his arm reaching up, stabbing sungho in the upper thigh, barely missing his target spot. it wasn't good enough though.

sungho backed up away from his leg falling weak, leaning against the wall sucking in his breath. Suddenly a crashing noise was heard and both of the two males looked towards Seohyun who had tipped the chair over and now was reaching for the gun.

The ropes that held her tied down had gotten looser as she had kept moving around, inflicting more unbearable pain on herself but it worked.

She grabbed ahold of the gun and placed his finger onto the trigger, closing one eye, aiming the gun to her target.