22

" I didn't expect company so fast "

the person - who seemed to be a male - said as they slowly pulled a knife up to chenle's neck. Chenle's voice shook as he breathed heavily. He exaggerated his breathing as best as he could but only got the knife pressed against his neck tighter.

the cold knife pressed against his neck leaving chenle with goosebumps, but also gave him a thrill of anticipation of what could happen next.

Chenle gripped onto the gun in his pocket. his hands resting on the trigger ready for the right moment to pull it out.

but there didn't seem to be a right moment.

Kun noticed chenle's breathing and without hesitation started informing the others about it. Everyone gripped the guns into their hands and back at the car, mark pressed onto the accelerator speeding back towards the forest.

"fuck, Jisung we got to go back."
Jaemin as he looked back to where Jisung would've been walking. but instead he saw Jisung already sprinting back into the forest with the gun tightly in his grasp.

Jaemin looked back at the road and saw a car stopping at the corner, and four girls get out all with guns in their hand.

"aruem and chaewon will be joining us instead of going to haechan and renjun in the car."

minyoung said as she approached Jaemin with fast steps. A sharp dagger in her hand as she spun it around in her fingers before holding it tightly and starting to run into the forest with Jaemin right by her side and the other three girls behind. Jeno and mark soon joined them and they all approached the building with great speed.

"where the fuck did Jisung go"
Jaemin said as he looked around everywhere, already in position to shoot.

everyone shrugs their shoulders, staring at the building as they developed a plan right then and there.

Chaewon along with minyoung following closely behind approach the building from the side, sticking behind the trees.

Chaewon understood the layout of the building just by the outside and as she was about to return back to the rest of the group - which were watching from behind the trees. - she saw a trail of blood on the dirt at the back of the house,, outside an open window.

she looked back at the members with an panicked expression making eye contact with minyoung who had just seen the blood.
"fuck.. he's injured."

kun swears into the microphone before repeating minyoung's words, informing the rest of the group that chenle was injured judging by the blood.

"go in now. everyone have your weapons in hand. no mercy."

kun instructs as they all rise from their hiding places and ran to the building with guns and knives in their hands.

Jaemin runs to the back window, pulling the open window fully open and jumping in. He stared at the floor and saw droplets of blood.

"kun what else did you hear from chenle"
Jaemin whispered as he examined the room. Jeno jumped into the room followed by aruem who had some medical things ready in her pockets and a knife placed in her hand ready for anything.

"nothing. his ear piece was torn out I'm guessing. I've disconnected it but I can still here if anything happens from chenle's mic."

jeno and aruem approach the door with careful, quiet steps. aruem uses her sleeve grab ahold of the door handle, before turning it quickly and pulling the door open revealing the rest of the house.

Jeno moved in front of the door and had his gun propped up. Jaemin watched from a far as jeno walked out of the room examining the place.

"main area, clear."
he says quietly as he observed all the doors that were closed. Aruem stared at the floor, following the blood trail.

"jeno cover me."
she says before walking, following the blood droplets. Jeno walked behind her, carefully observing everyone when suddenly footsteps were heard from the upper floor.

everyone suddenly entered the main area from the rooms they were in, all pointing their guns to the upper floor.

a gun shot was fired and everyone made eye contact with one another before sprinting up the stairs. Jaemin stayed behind, at the bottom of the staircase where he had full view of the surroundings.

if the full team goes up there, no one can cover the bottom floor. meaning it's possible to get no save escape.

They flew open doors, only to find nothing.
Jeno kicked the last door down and was greeted with the sight of a man shot in the centre of his face, laying on the floor.

jeno looked around before seeing chenle with fabric in his mouth pressed against the wall and Jisung next to him on the floor, untying his hands to free him.

Jisung had a gun placed right next to him. his face fully focused and as soon as he removed the rope from chenle's hand he took the fabric out of his mouth.

Chenle didn't speak, he remained silent as he held back any sign of the fact he was in pain.

Jisung leaned down more and looked at chenle's neck, seeing that blood was dripping from there.

"you're bleeding I see.."
Jisung mentally swore and examined the wound. He looked up at chenles face and saw chenle looking down at his legs. he saw the blood only now seeping through the once blue fabric of jeans.
"you also hurt your legs.."

"of course I hurt my legs the dude fucking tried stabbing them but then resulted in only kicking them."
chenle said but soon regretted speaking so aggressively as he held onto his neck. He lifted his hand off his neck as soon as he felt the warm blood touch his hand.

"it's not deep"
Jisung says reassuring chenle who seemed to panic seeing the blood on his hand.

wrapping an arm around his waist, chenle picked up chenle, helping him stand up then he held his arm and helped him get out of the room.

"aruem go leave with them."

"I'm fine-"
chenle said trying to protest but was cut off but Jisung who obviously disagreed.

"this building is clear some fucking how." mark said running down the steps back to the first floor seeing Jaemin staring at one door leading under the stair case.

"what is it?"

"the building isn't clear"
Jaemin spoke with his eyes still not leaving the door, waiting for something else to happen.

"we aren't alone"