8

the night sky was out and the moon was shining brightly in the pretty dark blue skies

the night sky was out and the moon was shining brightly in the pretty dark blue skies. stars scattered the night sky.

she jumped onto her couch and got comfortable, sitting down while she waited for herself to grow tired. The phone calls had stopped.

she hadn't received a phone call for the last hour. maybe the person finally got a life and stopped bothering her. or maybe they gave up.
either way she was happy it stopped. She caught up with what people have been doing the past day as she hadn't really been able to do that yet.

it was all fine until something happened.

she was weirded out?
no it was more than that.
she was stressing. worried. concerned and yet still annoyed.

the unknown caller had given up calling and had started texting instead. She simply refused to open any of the messages and only read the messages when it came up as a notification. She continued scrolling through her socials.

but even though she could read the notifications, she couldn't resist the urge to read everything this person was saying. whether it was just curiosity or because she was worried, either way she opened the messages.
______________________________

unknown person
you can't hide.
you don't know what you are dealing with.
everyone you trust aren't really who they say they are.
no one is innocent darling. no one.

Seohyun
who are you? what the fuck do you want?

unknown person
didn't you learn your manners darling?
wouldn't you like to know how to protect yourself? if not that's fine, you can just die.

Seohyun
what are you on about?!

unknown person
* picture *

______________________________

"WHAT THE FUCK?!!"
throwing her phone away from her she covered her eyes. feeling her stomach twist and turn, doing a million flips as she felt so uneasy and light headed.

her eyes got watery, tears threatening to spill.
no no it's not real it's edited why would it be real. why.. would..

her phone dinged a few times. She just stared at her phone, looking at the clear case as her screen faced down onto the bed.

slowly she crawled over to where her phone was on the fluffy blankets, the only thing giving her some sort of comfort.

she tried her best to avoid looking at the picture, even going the extra mile to cover it with her hands as she read the texts.
______________________________

unknown person
* picture *
are you scared now?
you don't seem to be replying.
maybe it's only just hit you now and you finally realise what danger you are in.
save yourself before it's to late and you are the next victim from him, or someone else.

______________________________

now the tears were falling out of pure fear. slowly she removed her hand, revealing the picture.

it was a dark picture, as if it was late at night. It was taken from behind a tree, in a forest. Someone laid on the ground with bloody injuries all over them. they looked unresponsive, as if they were dead. And if that was bad, it only got worse looking at it more.

seeing the person she trusted most standing next to the person, holding a knife covered in blood and a fond smile across his face.

"this is obviously f-fake.. edited! photoshopped! why.. why would he..."
she couldn't stop crying. The person she trusted most was now someone she didn't want to know. someone she was scared off.

"what have you done jaemin..."