4

"I see you!! walk to your house faster already!!"

Jaemin says to her as he stood up on the porch to see her looking at him with a toothy smile, as her face immediately brightened. She ran over to him and ended the call as she did so.

jumping into his arms they shared a moment of just hugging as she caught her breath.
"I thought I'd surprise you for a change considering you always surprise me."
he said fixing her hair, brushing it neatly behind her ear.

She gave him a quick kiss out of nowhere sending butterflies flying through his stomach. He smiles while rubbing the back of his neck, looking down at the ground.

they left the property and walked around the neighbourhood. They held onto each other's hands tightly, it wasn't that cold today compared to yesterday so they weren't shaking to death trying to capture each other's warmth by walking extremely close.

"today was so boring, until minyoung called and we decided to have a day of shopping!! a girls day-"
Seohyun continued to talk about the things they did at the city, talking about the meals they had and funny moments that happened.

Jaemin listened with a fond smile on his face. he listened to her story carefully, asking random questions or responding to her with his silly reactions he did every now and then.

they arrived at the end of the street that went into a dirt path then goes either left or right because there was a train track there.

Seohyun finishes her story and looks at the train track, looking up and Jaemin then back at train track then back at Jaemin.

he holds her hand in his a bit tighter, then starts running for the train track. Seohyun laughs as they did so, feeling like it was one of those moments where it seemed dumb but it was fun.

they arrived at the edge of the train track and Jaemin helps Seohyun to climb over the unsteady rocks, onto the train track.

she walks along it for a bit then runs back to Jaemin helping him get onto it safely. They walk along the track, balancing on the beams careful to not fall off.

"what did you do today?"
Seohyun asks as she doesn't take her eyes of the beam, scared that she'd fall off. Jaemin didn't make much of a reaction, he just stayed silent for a bit. humming as he thought of everything he did.

"all I really did today was go out with my friends, exploring whatever. Other than that I was at home watching whatever looked interesting."

Seohyun goes to say something when suddenly the tracks started shaking a bit. Jaemin grabbed her hand quickly and pulled her right into him.
"jump on 1! 3 2 1 !!"
she panicked but managed to jump at the same time as him, both landing unsteady but not injured at all. Jaemin helped her stand up and they walked away from the train track, they went and stood by a tree.

a few seconds later they saw the train pass. Jaemin immediately turns his attention to Seohyun, grabbing her hands in his.
"are you okay? not hurt?"
"I'm fine Jaemin"
Seohyun replies smiling at him with surprisingly, a happy smile.

they leave the train track area and start walking back to her house. her heart was still beating with the adrenaline. so she wanted to run. Taking one look at Jaemin, which he happened to glance down at her meeting her quick gaze, and then she started running with a giggle leaving her as she did so.

Jaemin ran after her and the two ran down the streets, wasting their energy. Jaemin wanted to stop running, so he slowed down and stopped for a moment. Leaning down on his knees looking up to see her looking so happy, running down the street feeling free.

He got his breathe back and started running even faster to catch up to her. They made it to her street and he was just a few steps behind her. He reached his hand out and grabbed a hold of her arm, pulling her back. He leaned down so their faces would be right in front of each other.

their heavy, hot breathing fanned each other's faces as he stared into her eyes. She goes to move away from him so he places a quick kiss on her cheek. He stands up straight and ruffles her hair, before turning around looking back her waving goodbye.
"I'll message you when I get back home"

"alright!!"

Jaemin walks down with his head hung low looking at his phone screen. Unknown to him that someone was nearer to him then he expected. His ears immediately heard a noise and sent his senses into a certain mode. he tried to calm down but noticed there was someone standing across the road looking at him.

the latter smiled at Jaemin leaving him dumbfounded until he turned around and saw the jacket the man was wearing. Reading the
huge bright purple logo on the back of a leather jacket.
"fuck off"
Jaemin shouts, his face evident of disgust and hate towards the person. He recognised that man's face and only hated him.
oh sweet little Jaemin doesn't know things are about to go south because of me does he?