35

renjun stood up immediately and went over to his side, witnessing the younger male fluttering his eyes open

"good job man, you fainted."
Renjun said sarcastically while haechan faked laughs and looked towards renjun with a judging expression across his face.

"do you feel okay?"
Jaemin nods and tries to sit up but is harshly pushed back down to lay on the bed. He looks to his right and see's seohyun, staring at him with no expression. if only she didn't lose her emotions, maybe this whole experience wouldn't hurt as bad. if only I knew what you were feeling..

He stared at her wondering why she was even there before realising. She lifted her hands off his chest and her eyes met his eyes.
"did you take care of my wound?"

she nods her head and steps back from the beds. He opened his mouth to speak and almost immediately she knew what he was about to ask.

"I'll take care of myself, don't even Jaemin."
Jaemin smirks at her words and hums quietly while his eyes follow her figure walking around the room. She sat down onto the other bed in that room, grabbing some things before sucking in a heavy breath. Preparing herself for the pain to increase as she treated her wounds.

she hissed at the sudden extreme pain shooting up her arm, as she carefully treated the arm's wounds as best as she could. Jaemin sits up in the bed, slapping renjun and Haechan's hands away as they tried to make him lay back down.

"I'm fine now~"
The two boys roll their eyes and decide to go tell the others Jaemin in awake and obviously fine.

"we'll get going now then"
renjun said before he looked back at seohyun seeing that she was already looking up at them. She nods her head before tilting her head back down looking back at her wounded arm, continue to wrap the bandages around them.

Jaemin watched as renjun and haechan walked out of the room, closing the door behind them and then it all fell silent in that room. Jaemin turns his head to look at seohyun.

her hair kept falling back down in front of her face no matter how many times she fixed it and put it behind her shoulders, as she tried to treat the last of her wounds, the ones around her ankle.

Jaemin knew he shouldn't but he did anyway. He shuffled himself across to the edge of the bed and slowly placed his good leg onto the floor. He leaned himself onto that leg slowly placing his weight onto that leg before finally fully standing up with the help of the bed.

He hopped over to her bed which wasn't that far away from his. She looked up but before she could do anything he sat down next to her and grabbed her hair, holding it back for her.

she mutters something incoherent before looking back down, continuing to treat her wound, with the occasional hissing and deep inhales for air but soon enough all her wounds were reasonably treated and just needed time to heal.

She titled her head up and was met with Jaemin loving gaze. Her dropped her hair as she sat up with a straight back. she only stared deep into his eyes as she wondered what she should do anymore.

"Jaemin"

Jaemin hums and raises his lips up into a sweet smile. Neither broke eye contact, staring into one another's eyes ; pain, love, concern. all of it could be seen in his eyes. her eyes held non of that. It held nothing but a blank stare.

"what do I do nana?"
the nickname slipping from her tongue, maybe she regretted it a bit. especially from what she witnessed earlier in that room, with sungho.

Jaemin raised an eyebrow at her as he smiled with tilted lips, forming a shaky smile.
"what do you mean?"

"you're in the mafia Jaemin."

"I know"

silence filled the room as she tore her eyes away from his, letting them drop and stare at her bandaged legs instead.

Jaemin lifted his arm and placed his tender hand onto her's. He intertwined his fingers into her's, his thumb caressing the top of her's gently. seeing no reaction from her didn't do any good but instead brought him slight amount of pain.

"seohyun, please look at me."

Seohyun didn't respond. she wasn't sure on what to do anymore. so much happened in the last two days, her life flipped upside down. no one to trust anymore. maybe one, but was he really the smartest person to stick with.

"soehyun.."

he leaned down slightly to take a better look at her face but instantly shot back up and groaned in pain. Seohyun looked back and saw him squeezing his eyes shut.
"what's wrong?"

"it hurts.. it hurts!"
he yelled as he tried to hold where it was hurting him? on his stomach and stop the pain. Seohyun placed her hand on top of his, on the injury. He tore his hand away as she kept her hand there, gently applying pressure as she stared at his face reading his expressions to know when to stop.

"t-thank you."
he stuttered out, not moving at all. Instead he laid there hoping the pain would ease.

"did you get hit there?"
She questioned him, turning her body to face him a bit better.

"I don't know.."
his 'know' trailed off and seemed to continue on for a few more seconds then necessary ; whining.

"you probably did.. be careful with how you move."
Jaemin's lips raised into a soft smile. He opened his eyes and met her gaze, only making him smile brightly.

"you still care for me~"
he said using a cute voice, his words hitting all sort of different vocal notes. mentally, it brought a smile to her. but she couldn't express that. maybe, just maybe, she didn't lose her emotions completely.

"if I didn't I wouldn't have shot that man."