12

Jaemin sat in the drivers seat of his car, the engine already running as he kept pressing his foot on the gas, making the car make increasing louder noises trying to get Jisung to hurry up

Jisung came running down the stairs, jumping off at the bottom, he scampered over to the passengers side and slid into the seat comfortably. Jaemin immediately starts reversing the car as soon as the door shut. Jisung pulled out his phone and read through a message taeyong sent to make sure they remember everything.

"taeyong said to make sure... it? ... is still at your house, don't take it here."
Jaemin nods his head knowingly and focuses on reversing the car. Before turning the car ready to start driving forward.
"what does he mean by it Jaemin?"

"someone only I, taeyong, kun and minyoung know about." He said calmly as he pressed his foot on the accelerator, speeding forward up the drive way up to the outside. Reaching the surface he slowed down, looking at Jisung who seemed a bit disappointed.
"trust me, it's best not many people know about it Jisung."
Jisung looks back at Jaemin, nodding his head understanding that sometimes it's best to not know the secrets of the mafia group.

Jaemin turns around the corner to get in front of the house and immediately pressed his foot harshly onto the accelerator, speeding forward.

Reaching the city rather quickly, Jaemin slows the car down to match the speed limit. Jisung looks around, pointing out the police officers, out of simple habit.
"that's a police officer."
Jisung said pointing at a black car with a person standing out the front of it.
"I recognise him."

Jaemin looks at the man then focuses back on the road, with a grin on his face.
"you are a spy for a reason Jisung"
Jisung smirks and laughs after it while covering his face, looking away from Jaemin.

Arriving at the hospital, Jaemin parks out the front in the empty car parks. He steps out of the vehicle and walks to the front of the hospital, jisung following soon after. Jaemin locks the car then makes eye contact with Jisung. Jaemin scanned how Jisung looked - a black t-shirt tucked neatly into his dark blue jeans, a once black - now dark gray - jacket right light bright blue strip on his sleeve, with some of his designer sneakers, and of course a necklace dangling from his neck, completing the outfit.
" Remember to smile Jisung "

They walked up the stairs to the level where Seohyun and Jaemin usually worked.
"if I remember correctly she should be on break"
Jaemin walked down the halls, looking in every empty room looking for Seohyun before seeing her on a couch, staring out the window into the dark skies peering down on the outdoor garden.

"Seohyun"
he called out with a softer voice then Jisung was expecting, causing him to be left dumbfounded. Jisung held back his giggle as he never saw how Jaemin would be like with his girlfriend, but it all made sense considering how he is with the members.

Seohyun looked at him then her eyes trailed behind him, eyeing the tall boy standing frozen with his lips curved up. he is friendly looking.
she thought, then looks back at Jaemin, watching as he sits down next to her.
"after your shift can you come over to my house? I need to tell you some things.."

Her hands start fiddling together as she grows more nervous. talk about what? is something wrong? is it about that man? is it true?
Jaemin looks at her expression, reading her like a book he stiffly laughs at her.
"it's not about the photo or texts."

feeling some what relieved, she nods and makes eye contact with him then looks over to Jisung, making the tall boy freeze by her sudden stare.
"that's Jisung, my friend."
"he looks young"
"he is, he is two years younger then us."
her lips form a circle then forms a sweet smile.

"I'm Seohyun"
Jisung smiles awkwardly then looks at Jaemin, asking for help using his eyes. Jaemin laughs then cuts it short with a deep inhale of air and stands up next to Jisung.
"I'll see you soon"
he says with his lips raised into his innocent smile before grabbing Jisung's arm, pulling him out of the room.

"does she not trust you..?"
Jisung said in an quiet voice, leaning closer to Jaemin as they walked past a group of nurses.

Jaemin speeds up his walking, reaching the stairs and started stepping down them quicker then needed.
"Jaemin-"
Jaemin suddenly stops and spins around on his heel, facing Jisung.
"I don't know. what do you think."
He said scoffing before turning on his heel again and rushing down the steps. Jisung rolls his eyes and soon follows after Jaemin.

"what's with you?"
Jisung asks as Jaemin looks tense and expressionless as he drives to his house.
Jaemin relaxes his body a bit and sighs, closing his eyes for a second as the car slows down on the empty street, before coming to a stop.
"I don't want to do this."

Jisung looks down at his lap, not knowing how to comfort his older friend. Jisung leans his head back into the seat, lazily turning his head to look at Jaemin.
"you can still see her, right?"
"yeah... but if she ever finds out about what I do she will feel so betrayed and hate me forever.."

Jisung doesn't say anything. silence filling the car making it almost unbearable to stay comfortable. Tension filling quickly, but was relieved when Jaemin started driving again, parking in his drive way.

Jisung gets out of the car first, closing the door behind him then sucking in a deep breath of air.
"he isn't wrong though... this won't end well for them.." he quietly mumbled to himself as he walked up to the door. Jaemin followed soon after with his keys in his hand, unlocking the door.

Jisung walks in first and moves to a cupboard under the staircase, grabbing some bags and putting them on the floor to pack things into.

"this house is so nice, to bad I won't live
here anymore.."
Jisung nods as he looks around, grabbing picture frames and putting them into a bag he grabbed from the cupboard under the stair case. He stops on one of them, holding it in his hands scanning it with a soft smile.
"I'm guessing you'll want this one?"
he said looking at the other male with a knowing smile.

"of course."
he said moving closer taking the picture from Jisung's hands, looking at it. It was a picture of her and him kissing while behind them was donghyuck and minyoung making love hearts, laughing. He smiled, and unknowingly tears filled his eyes. please don't let this be the end..

 please don't let this be the end