1. Rebirth

It hurts, it hurts!
Lin Susu had just flashed this thought in his mind and was shocked. After decades of "Apiao", Su Su felt pain for the first time.
"Kill her, kill this broom star!"
"Kick Lin Susu out of the village, my mother said, the broom star in the village will ruin the luck of our whole village people and let Lin Susu get out."
"Broom star get out of the village!"
"Hit her so that she will not dare to come back again!"
...
There was a rant, as if floating in the sky. The little faces that should have been innocent and lively are also like the hideous Raksha statues in the temple. Lin Susu looked at the scene in front of him muran, not knowing whether he was in a dream or really came back.
Wang Erniu, Hu Dawa, He Yushu, Hu Siwa...Hahaha! These bear kids are here, great! really good!
"Broom Star dare to stare at us, brothers, hit him!" Wang Erniu picked up a fist-sized stone at his feet and flew towards Lin Susu's forehead.
Lin Susu wanted to escape, but found that his body was extremely stiff.
After the "bang" sound. Lin Susu felt her ears buzzing, and some warm liquid flowed down from her head and flowed onto her face.
Lin Susu stretched out his hand and touched his face.
Warm, with a bloody air.
Live, really live! Only a living person will have a kind of fresh blood. Only living people feel the pain.
Not a dream! I, Lin Susu...really back! God! Did you give favor?
"Ah~!" Lin Susu wanted to laugh and cry. In the end, she could only choose to close her eyes and raise her head to shout loudly to the sky.
Lin Susu didn't know that at this time, her face was full of blood, and she was screaming frantically. In the eyes of a few half-sized children, it was really a bit oozing.
"Huh~! The broom star was beaten crazy? A hole in his head didn't know how to cry?" Twelve-year-old Wang Erniu, who was still dragging two nasal noses, backed away frightened by Lin Susu's scream. A dozen steps.
"Is Lin Susu a ghost?" Hu Dawa, who has a superstitious grandmother in the family, panicked.
"Ghost!" The five-year-old Hu Siwa was directly frightened by Lin Susu's new look with blood on his face.
"Run!" The treacherous Ho Lao yelled and ran away in the lead.
"······"
The rest of the crowd was shocked for a few seconds, followed He Lao Er, and ran away.
"Sister Su Su is not a lunatic, and Sister Su Su doesn't have a ghost upper body, you are talking nonsense!" A soft voice rang.
"Little Qi?" Hearing this soft voice, Lin Susu stopped screaming as if he had been pressed the pause button.
Wu Xiaoqi, a boy who looks more beautiful than a girl, is also one of the few warmths of Lin Susu's previous life. In his previous life, Lin Susu had seen Wu Xiaoqi lying on the shore, her body swollen with blisters. At this time, Lin Susu's eyes were moist when he heard Wu Xiaoqi's unique soft and waxy voice.
"Sister Susu, I'm sorry, my sister is not at home, I can't stop Wang Erniu and the others." Wu Xiaoqi felt very guilty. It's all because of his small body. He looked like a five-year-old kid at the age of seven. He fell down with a wave of Wang Erniu's hand just now.
"It's okay, Xiao Qi is a good boy." Lin Susu saw the fresh Wu Xiaoqi, a big smile appeared on his face.
"Sister Susu, does it hurt? I'll help you blow!" Wu Xiaoqi saw the blood on Lin Susu's forehead keep pouring out, worried.
Lin Susu stretched out a hand and pressed several places on his body. The blood on his forehead gradually stopped. In order to prevent Wu Xiaoqi from seeing the strangeness, Lin Susu stretched out a palm and covered the wound on his forehead.
"Sister Susu, I'll blow it to you. I wrestled, and my mother would blow it for me, so it doesn't hurt anymore." Wu Xiaoqi really pouted her red mouth and waited for Lin Susu to move her palm. The little boy's face was a little red, his eyelashes were very long, and his tail curled upwards, set off by his large black eyes.
"No need to blow Xiaoqi. Sister Su Su is fine." Lin Susu shook her head, refused to let go of her palms, but looked at Wu Xiaoqi's face greedily with a pair of eyes. That's great, Wu Xiaoqi is really alive, so she really came alive.
"Sister Susu, give you a handkerchief. My handkerchief is clean and can stop the bleeding." Wu Xiaoqi was disappointed when he saw Lin Susu refused to let him blow. He really wanted Sister Su Su's wound to heal faster.
Seeing Lin Susu's hand had been covering the wound, Wu Xiaoqi took out a brand new plaid handkerchief from the bag and handed it to Lin Susu.
"Little Qi, Sister Su Su is okay. Don't waste your handkerchief." Lin Susu shook his head and walked home.
It is difficult to clean a cotton handkerchief with blood stains. In this era, handkerchiefs are considered a luxury in rural areas. A handkerchief costs 50 cents. Lin Susu does not want to waste Wu Xiaoqi’s new handkerchief.
Perhaps her rebirth spirit hasn't fully fit into this body yet, Lin Susu just moved those two steps, only to feel the darkness in front of him, and one head fell to the ground.
Before he fell into a coma, Lin Susu heard Wu Xiaoqi's yelling: "Sister Susu! Sister Susu..."
When Lin Susu opened his eyes again, he found himself lying in a familiar room. Lin Susu was sleeping on an old-fashioned wooden bed. On the wall opposite the bed, there was a slip of slick furniture. The wardrobe, chest, chest of drawers, and Lin Susu's bed were the same.
In the countryside in the early 1980s, there was only Lin Susu's family in the entire Dahuang Village who could have such a set of "luxury" furniture. It's no wonder that Lin Susu has a father who is a battalion commander and a mother who is a smart and budget-conscious mother.
It's really back!
Lin Susu sat up excitedly.
This time, Lin Susu felt that her whole body was no longer stiff, she couldn't help but waved her arms a few times, only feeling that her whole body was full of strength.
"Saala". A crisp sound made Lin Susu stunned.
Lin Susu looked everywhere, and saw that on her snow-white and round wrist, a silver bracelet followed her movements, and the three small beads on it collided with each other, making a crisp "salala" sound.
There was a burst of ecstasy in Lin Susu's heart. Is her silver bracelet back? Lin Su Su Mingming remembered that only after she had the ability to completely master her silver bracelet, she controlled the silver bracelet to blew up and blown up the enemy to death. It's a pity that Lin Susu can't do without the silver bracelet. Even though he guessed that the enemy in his previous life should be more than a cheap one, he couldn't find someone else to settle the account.
In the decades when Lin Susu was "Apiao", he followed the person who deceived her silver bracelet every day. Seeing that person lead a bright and beautiful life, the hatred in his heart grew stronger day by day.
However, as "A Piao", he still avenged himself a part of his revenge, and Lin Susu felt very happy.
This time, her silver bracelet has not been coaxed away, she Lin Susu can do it again.