Chapter 91

In his previous life, Lin Susu followed Su Xiaoqiao to the Wang's house. Su Xiaoqiao talked to Xiao Wang and they did not avoid Lin Susu.
Lin Susu thought about it for a while, vaguely remembering that there was such a thing.
Su Xiaoqiao asked Xiao Wang to do something, paid a deposit, and agreed that when the things were returned, Su Xiaoqiao would pay Xiao Wang ten yuan. However, Su Xiaoqiao died before Xiao Wang could get his things back.
Lin Susu was stolen from his previous life and became a pauper. Even if Su Xiaoqiao ordered the goods from Lao Wang, even if Lin Susu wanted to come and fetch it, he had more than enough energy.
When Lin Susu came to school in the town, because he was afraid of being caught by the old king for money, Lin Susu kept avoiding him.
In this life, Lin Susu is not bad for money, and he certainly can't take Su Xiaoqiao's promise improperly.
Although Su Xiaoqiao is dead, but Su Xiaoqiao owes money to the old Wang and his son, Lin Susu must give it. This is the case between people. No one has this obligation to be good to others. Only when you act transparently and keep your promises will others look at you.
In this life, Lin Susu still wants to earn his "first pot of gold" in Liuhe Town! The Old Snake King is one of the people Lin Susu doesn't want to engage in evil.
"This... is not good! Those things are not cheap! Your mother gave a hundred before, and my second child also paid 20 yuan." Old Wang was a little embarrassed. Those silk and satin square scarves, Pharaoh could not eat, drink, or resell them. Pharaoh was afraid that Lin Susu would take them back and smash them in his hands.
"Grandpa Wang, say it, I'll go to your house to get it in a while." Now that he said, Lin Susu must do it, and quickly made an appointment with Lao Wang.
When Lin Susu said so, Pharaoh was relieved. Twenty yuan is not too small, as Pharaoh has been working as a temporary worker for half a month's salary. Lin Susu was willing, but Pharaoh didn't persuade him anymore.
"Grandpa Wang, I have something to ask you for a favor. Can you tell the master in the cafeteria for a while and let us wash some dishes by the well?" Lin Susu mentioned this matter. Blushing, for fear that Lao Wang will misunderstand that she is holding a bowl of jelly for good.
It is true that Lin Susu and Wu Fengjiao have forgotten that they are selling food and only brought ten bowls and ten spoons. There are at least thirty bowls of jelly in a large aluminum pot! After a while, people have to find a place to wash the bowls that others have eaten so that the jelly can be sold.
Lao Wang suddenly. How did he say that Lin Susu's mouth was smeared with honey today, so he was waiting here!
If Lin Susu has nothing to ask for, Pharaoh is still worried! If she ate a bowl of jelly for nothing, Lin Susu was afraid of something embarrassing behind Lin Susu and begged him.
Lin Susu made it clear now, but Pharaoh was relieved.
"Okay, if you ask your grandma to take the bowl to the well platform to wash, you will say that it is a relative of my Wang Tugen's family. Others will not rush you." Lao Wang hurried down directly.
Lao Wang is already very happy that Lin Susu can spend money to take Su Xiaoqiao's things away.
The wells in the yard are full of water! Don't say one Lin Susu, even if there are ten or eight, the well water will not be used.
No need to ask others about this little thing, Pharaoh can make up his mind on his own. The guard, Lao Wang, didn't say a word, and would anyone dare to drive Lin Susu out?
When Lin Susu returned to Wu Fengjiao with the cleaned empty bowl and spoon, Wu Fengjiao's jelly business had already started.
"Dajun, your nose is really good, you say there are delicious things here, this jelly is really delicious." An old man was holding a bowl and eating snoringly, and he didn't forget to talk to a young man beside him. .
"That's~! I have a nose of Dajun, a famous aura." A twenty-five-six-year-old boy bragged while sending the jelly in the spoon to his mouth.
"Hehehe..." The old man smiled.
The old man's surname is Jiang, who lives in Liuhe Town and is a retired worker.
This Qu Dajun is a worker at the textile factory in Liuhe Town. In the whole Liuhe Town, it is famously delicious. In order to eat a bite, Qu Dajun's family made a lot of jokes.
The daughter-in-law of Qu Dajun's family cooks meat and likes to simmer it in a pot and hide it in a cupboard to eat slowly.
But Qu Dajun didn't like to eat overnight dishes. Every time, the finished meat that Qu Dajun's wife hid was found and eaten by Qu Dajun. The young couple quarreled over this matter.
In Qu Dajun's alley, Qu Dajun has the nickname "little wolf dog", which means that Qu Dajun's nose is comparable to a wolf dog.
However, the army didn't care about the taste of himself.
In Qu Dajun's view, in life, there is always something to be pursued. Others are pursuing promotion and processing. He seeks to eat delicious food, there is nothing wrong with it!
Just now, after Wu Fengjiao filled Lin Susu with a bowl of jelly, she was clearing the bowl and spoon. Qu Dajun was a dozen meters away, and he could smell the sweet and sour smell in the air. He found Wu Fengjiao’s stall all the way and asked. What kind of food does Wu Fengjiao sell?
Wu Fengjiao said selling jelly. Qu Dajun asked Wu Fengjiao to give him a bowl without saying anything.
The old man who followed Qu Dajun was called Lao Jiang, a neighbor of Qu Dajun. Old Jiang knew Qu Dajun's "good taste", and he also knew that the food that Qu Dajun liked was generally not bad, so he hurriedly followed Qu Dajun and asked Wu Fengjiao to fill him with a bowl.
When Lin Susu returned with a clean empty bowl, three people in front of Wu Fengjiao were eating jelly.
Another is Lin Susu's acquaintance-He Zhuzi from Dahuang Village. Lin Susu was stunned when he saw He Zhuzi snorting and immersing himself in the food.
Didn't He Zhuzi say to go to his sister's house to visit relatives? Why didn't you even mix up the meal and breakfast?
"Big sister, your jelly is really good." After finishing eating the jelly, Lao Jiang returned the empty bowl to Wu Fengjiao, giving him a thumbs up by the way.
Lao Jiang knew that when he went out with Qu Dajun at the big market, he would surely find something delicious. It's not in vain that he didn't eat the white porridge made by his wife all morning, and when Qu Dajun went out, he hurriedly followed.
"Auntie's jelly, it's really cool to eat. I tasted it. It has the scent of oranges and sugar, um~! There should be vinegar, maybe there are some other ingredients?" Qu Dajun likes to eat. Savour slowly, eating much slower than Lao Jiang.
Lin Susu was in awe.
This army of songs is really a foodie! There are only a few flavors of the jelly juice, but only one mint is left. Although people here have seen mint, they think it is just weeds. Few people know that the water will have a cool taste after the mint is boiled. Otherwise, Qu Dajun could almost guess right.
"The craftsmanship of Aunt Wu in our village is definitely not comparable to ordinary people. Aunt Wu's dry girl, but a sea city person! This jelly is eaten in big cities, and the sauce is specially made." He Zhuzi was eating jelly In the gap, don't forget to make an advertisement for Wu Fengjiao.