Chapter 85

Wu Fengjiao just went home to take a few eggs to supplement Lin Susu's body, and was hit by Zhou Aiqin. Zhou Aiqin scolded Wu Fengjiao for indiscriminate relationship, and only helped Lin Susu, regardless of the life and death of her children and grandchildren.
In order to save 50 catties of rice, Zhou Aiqin threatened Wu Fengjiao and told Wu Fengjiao to go and tell Lin Susu that they had exempted her family from paying compensation.
Otherwise, let Wu Fengjiao live with Lin Susu. Zhou Aiqin stopped taking care of the mother-in-law who turned her elbow out. From now on, Wu Fengjiao's birth, old age, sickness and death, her family will not care.
Of course Wu Fengjiao couldn't be pinched by Zhou Aiqin, and the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law had a big fight on the spot.
The Su family lives in the middle of the mountain, and there are no neighbors around. Wu Fengjiao and Zhou Aiqin quarreled. As long as the person involved didn't tell them, the villagers would not know.
Wu Fengjiao's care for Lin Susu made Su Tianxi and Xu Meili vigilant. They were afraid that Wu Fengjiao would post all of the Su family's wealth to Lin Susu, so that Wu Fengjiao would deflate in Zhou Aiqin's hands. Zhou Aiqin and Wu Fengjiao quarreled for more than half an hour, and neither of Xu Meili and his wife showed up.
Su Tianle was feeling distressed about the rice that was about to be lost, and did not speak out to persuade him.
Wu Fengjiao was a little bit frustrated, so she packed up the things in her room on the spot and left Su's house.
In order to save a bit of face for Daer Su Tianlezi, Wu Fengjiao didn't publicize the fact that he and Zhou Aiqin were at odds with each other.
Outsiders asked why Wu Fengjiao moved to the Lin family. Wu Fengjiao only said that she was worried that Lin Susu would live alone, and moved to stay with Su Su for a few years. When Su Su reached adulthood, she would move back to her home.
Wu Fengjiao and her eldest daughter-in-law Zhou Aiqin had sex with each other, even Lin Susu was hiding it!
Lin Susu has also been racking his brains for the past two days, thinking about the idea of ​​making money, and then he didn't notice that Wu Fengjiao was in a trance from time to time. Otherwise, with Lin Susu's cleverness, he would have discovered Wu Fengjiao's strangeness a long time ago. .
The next day, early in the morning, Lin Susu slept in bed Zhengxiang.
Wu Fengjiao looked at the pale sky, and did not dare to delay any longer, so she had to urge Lin Susu to get up.
"Su Su, get up! Today is the big bazaar in town, didn't you say you are going?" Wu Fengjiao pushed Lin Susu's shoulder and said.
The big bazaar? Yeah! Sell ​​jelly!
Lin Susu was agitated and quickly opened his eyes.
"Su Su, why don't you play at home and grandma will bring you pancakes back to eat when you come home, okay?" Wu Fengjiao was still a little confused when she saw Lin Susu, she couldn't help but feel a little distressed.
Xiao Qiao said that children must have enough sleep to grow taller!
Although the sky is getting brighter, it's actually not six o'clock. Wu Fengjiao is used to getting up early, but Su Su is definitely not used to it.
"Grandma, I'm going, I'm going, you wait for me for a while. I'll be fine right away." Lin Susu blinked his eyes to wake up his mind as soon as possible.
Today, Lin Susu is not only going to accompany Wu Fengjiao to sell jelly, she also has other important things to do. Going to an episode, killing two birds with one stone, oh no, maybe three.
"Well, Su Su, put on your clothes quickly, and grandma will serve you the porridge. It will cool down for a while." Wu Fengjiao saw Lin Susu insisted, but didn't persuade any more, turned and went to the kitchen to work.
The freshly cooked rice porridge is still very hot. Scoop it into a bowl and let it cool a bit, Lin Susu can eat faster in a while.
"Good grandma, I'll come right away." While speaking, Lin Susu had already begun to change her pajamas.
Lin Susu did not wear a skirt today, but chose a set of short-sleeved shorts.
Tender yellow cotton short-sleeved shirt with small lapel, white corduroy shorts, and a pair of brown leather sandals.
Lin Susu looked at the loose waistband, thought for a moment, and found a wide leather belt of the same color as the sandals from the closet, and tied it around his waist. By the way, he also tucked the hem of the shirt into the shorts.
Lin Susu looked a little brave in such a dress. Looking at herself in the mirror, Lin Susu showed a smile.
Lin Susu has long black shiny hair, about an inch down from the shoulder.
To match today's attire, Lin Susu tied her long hair into a ponytail, exposing her entire forehead.
It's a pity that the wound on Lin Susu's forehead has not yet lost the scab, and the thumb-sized brown scab is "prone" on Lin Susu's original smooth forehead, making Lin Susu's original very beautiful appearance reduced to six points.
"Oh~! Su Su is so beautiful to wear this way!" Wu Fengjiao praised Lin Susu when he saw the brand-new Lin Susu.
Lin Susu was good looking, but after dressing up, Lin Susu was so beautiful that Wu Fengjiao couldn't remove her eyes.
Wu Fengjiao felt that such Lin Susu was the Lin Susu that Su Xiaoqiao would like to see. In the future, she will make more money and buy beautiful clothes for Susu.
"Grandma, I'll brush my teeth first." Lin Susu was a little embarrassed by Wu Fengjiao's straightforward praise, so he quickly took the cup and ran to the courtyard wall to brush his teeth.
Today's breakfast, Wu Fengjiao made gruel and steamed buns, and also specially fried a plate of sauerkraut that Lin Susu usually likes.
The sauerkraut is pickled by Wu Fengjiao, sour and delicious. When moving, Wu Fengjiao was angry and almost emptied everything in her room, even a small jar of sauerkraut.
After Lin Susu washed up quickly, it only took three minutes to finish a bowl of gruel and two big steamed buns.
Lin Susu's family made the white noodles for steamed buns this morning, and the villagers gave it.
After Lin Susu's food was "stolen", Wu Fengjiao was there, and Lin Susu was not good at "changing" the food again, so he had to let the food stay in the space.
After knowing that Lin Susu's family had no food, two families in Dahuang Village brought food to Lin Susu. One of them is Zhou Yulan's family.
Zhou Yulan gave Lin Susu ten kilograms of white flour. No matter how thick-skinned he was, Lin Susu was too embarrassed to harvest Zhou Yulan's grain for nothing, so she had to say that it was temporarily borrowed. When she has white flour, she will pay it back immediately.
The other person who gave Lin Susu white flour was actually Zhou Mingying.
Lin Susu refused to accept it, Zhou Mingying put the cloth bag containing five kilograms of white flour on the kitchen table of Lin Susu's house, and Gu Zi left.
Lin Susu knew Zhou Mingying's good intentions, and was too embarrassed to just return the white noodles. I had to keep this kindness in my heart for the time being.
Originally, Lin Susu didn't plan to let Wang Erniu go, and only waited for her to free her hands, and settled with Wang Erniu about his head being smashed. For Zhou Mingying's sake, Wang Erniu's hatred, Lin Susu can only forget it.
After Lin Susu had eaten breakfast, put down the tableware, took a basket, and hurried to the backyard.
Lin Susu told Wu Fengjiao yesterday that when they go to the town to go to the market today, they will not only sell jelly, but also pick some homegrown vegetables to sell in the town.