Chapter 64

"I..." Zhou Aiqin stammered, not knowing what to say.
I

t was said that she went to Lin Susu's house to steal something, but was shocked by the ghost of "Lin Ansheng"? No, no, how can such a thing be said?
"Zhou Aiqin, do you hate me for hitting Su Xiaoxia with a broom bump in the morning, and then ran under my window in the middle of the night to pretend to be a ghost to scare the old lady?" At this time, Grandma Zhou spoke again.
Granny Zhou's chest was about to explode.
My family is unfortunate! Out of a woman like Zhou Aiqin.
"Yes, yes, my grandmother, it’s all...I’m not good, lard was covered in my heart, I came up with such a bad idea. Xiaoxia’s face, today was yours The old man had a few scars! I, the mother of mine, looked at the heartache, and this was..." Zhou Aiqin hurriedly followed the words of Mrs. Zhou.
As Zhou Aiqin said, she bowed to Granny Zhou to apologize.
Zhou Aiqin is sincerely grateful to Mrs. Zhou. She is worried about how she can lie. Mrs. Zhou's remarks were tailor-made for Zhou Aiqin. Although "Vengeance" may make people think that Zhou Aiqin is small, compared to "being a thief", this reputation is much better.
"Zhou Aiqin, you are really..." Xiao Guihua heard Zhou Aiqin admit that she had come to "revenge" Zhou Aiqin, and the contempt on her face couldn't hide her.
In the entire Dahuang Village, so far, I really can't find a child as "used" as Zhou Aiqin. Oh, no, although the previous Su Xiaoqiao had a reputation for being "accustomed to children," they just didn't let their children do housework. Lin Susu made a mistake, and Su Xiaoqiao would still draw bamboo sticks.
Although Mrs. Zhou had a weird temper, she was not a casual man. Those little girls in Dahuang Village, who didn't make a mistake and was chased by Grandma Zhou to get a broomstick?
"Zhou Aiqin, you are too much like this. Granny Zhou taught Su Xiaoxia, it is for the sake of her children!" Hu Wangcai also frowned.
Hu Wangcai heard from her son that Su Xiaoxia is still a member of the study committee in the class!
I was taught a lesson by Mrs. Zhou during the day, and ran into Mrs. Zhou’s house at night to pretend to be scary. Is this something a good student study committee can do? No way! Next time I go to town, I really need to ask their teacher to talk about it.
"Zhou Aiqin, your brain is really..., my grandmother did it for the sake of your family Xiaoxia! Grandma, do you think this is the reason?" At this time, He Zhuzi's wife also arrived and saw Xiao Guihua The couple were talking about Zhou Aiqin, and He Zhuzi's wife quickly helped her out.
Little kid! Naughty did something wrong, won't you remember a long time after a meal? Mrs. Zhou is educating children for everyone!
Zhou Aiqin is good, just for such a small matter, brought her daughter over in the middle of the night to "revenge"?
Zhou Aiqin was ridiculed by Xiao Guihua and his wife He Zhuzi's wife, lowered her head and said nothing.
After the shock, the sanity in Zhou Aiqin's mind has returned. Tonight, she must bite the words pretending to be scary. Pretending to be scary, it can be said to be a prank. Burglary seems to be caught by the police.
"Captain, are you here?" He Zhu's voice sounded at the entrance of the laneway.
Wu Youcheng's house is a distance from Zhou Taipo's house. When Zhou Aiqin's scream sounded, Wu Youcheng didn't hear it very clearly. Hearing the sound of people running in the village, Wu Youcheng hurriedly put on his clothes and hurried over, so he fell behind Hu Wangcai and the others.
"Zhou Aiqin, you did something wrong. I punished you to go to the Zhou Family Ancestral Hall to kneel for one night. Are you convinced?" Grandma Zhou's voice was harsh.
"My grandmother, I confess to punishment." Zhou Aiqin lowered her head and replied in a conscientious way.
"Let's go! Come with me to the ancestral hall." Grandma Zhou gave Zhou Aiqin a cold look, turned around, and walked to the alley.
"Grandma Zhou, what's the matter?" At this moment, Captain Wu Youcheng hurriedly walked over.
"You're successful~! It's my Aegean who brought the child to play a prank. I now punish her to kneel at the ancestral hall." When Grandma Zhou saw Wu Youcheng, a stiff smile squeezed out of her face.
"······" Wu Youcheng was speechless.
Grandma Zhou had already thought about punishment. He, the captain, didn't seem to need to intervene.
In Dahuang Village, the tribe has the right to punish those who make mistakes.
Generally, it is not a matter of life and death. If the clansmen make mistakes, as long as there is punishment in the family, Wu Youcheng will not intervene, and must bring the people back to the brigade headquarters. However, the patriarchs of several big clans gave Wu Youcheng face, and tried not to make it difficult for Wu Youcheng to do it.
"Well, Mrs. Zhou, if there is anything that needs our brigade department to come forward, you should let me know." Wu Youcheng thought for a while, and could only say this.
"Well, thank you for your success." Grandma Zhou nodded at Wu Youcheng, and left with Zhou Aiqin.
Wu Youcheng frowned. He felt that things were not that simple, but he didn't know what to say.
Mrs. Zhou's face still has a lot of weight in Dahuang Village.
"Successful, successful." At this time, Zhou Yulan's voice rang from the entrance of the alley.
"What's the matter?" Wu Youcheng asked after striding out of the narrow alley.
"Youcheng, I think Susu may be in an accident." Zhou Yulan saw someone around her and whispered in Wu Youcheng's ear.
"Huh?" Wu Youcheng was a little dazed.
Zhou Yulan took Wu Youcheng’s hand, walked to a quieter place, and said softly: "Youcheng, I went to Susu’s house just now to shoot the door, and no one answered. You said, this week’s Aiqin will not jump out of Susu’s house. Right?"
The alley was narrow, and Zhou Yulan came earlier than Wu Youcheng. Seeing several people already standing in the alley, Zhou Yulan didn't move forward.
Wu Xiaomin told Zhou Yulan about Su Tianle's illness and Wu Fengjiao going home to live tonight.
When Wu Xiaomin talked about Lin Susu's unwillingness to go home with her, Zhou Yulan's heart was full of pity for Lin Susu.
This child Su Su, who is so sensible at a young age, is really painful.
Before Wu Xiaomin said this, Zhou Yulan had also thought about taking Lin Susu to her house for one night, but after thinking about it, she still couldn't speak.
The three brothers of the Wu family lived together and did not separate. Zhou Yulan was not shy about it, and she also had to worry about her husband's thoughts.
It was precisely because Zhou Yulan felt ashamed to Lin Susu. After hearing Zhou Aiqin's scream, Zhou Yulan put on her clothes and ran away. This came earlier than Wu Youcheng.
Standing at the entrance of the alley, Zhou Yulan could also hear the movement inside.
Hearing Zhou Aiqin stuttered a little at first, then Zhou Yulan became suspicious as she spoke and explained more fluently.
Zhou Aiqin's remarks did not seem to be facts at all, but she made up temporarily.
Isn’t it the Lin Susu’s house that is across the alley from Grandma Wu’s house?